Need help with promotion/marketing my beats

D

D-Funkdafied

I only manage to sell beats every few months. How do I improve on this?
I want to sell beats very often since this is what I want to do for life. How can I get people to notice me more and come to me for beats instead of me going to them?

If you are selling your own website then definitely you will not face any problem regards online selling and it would be effective in your turnover.

Do you have your own beat website or are you selling on another website?
We've got a few articles here: How to Sell Beats Online & Increase Beat Sales and will be adding more regularly.

Awesome blog Crazy Pellas! A lot of great useful information in there man. I'm going to be getting in touch with you.

On topic of the post:

Making your own website/blog is an awesome way to go, definitely do it. You should also leverage other established websites such as soundclick that have some sort of chart system. Invest money and time into bringing consistent traffic to your blog, then funnel that traffic to soundclick. This is how I've managed to break the top 100 charts for my subgenre(club bangers) on SoundClick in just 5 days of starting my SoundClick page.

If you haven't checked it out yet, I'm doing a soundclick case study(journey) up on my blog. Let me tell you, this next couple months are going to get CRAZY.

Last edited:
Creating great beatz is EZ. It's selling them (or anything for that matter) that's the hard part--seems impossible at times. I'm going to be paying close attention to 711's case study sound very interesting. Tons of great info on his blog is you haven't already read it.

Get your own website. It's best to use the proper keywords and SEO tactics to drive attention to your beat website. The more eyes that see it, the better chance of getting sells. That's where SEO comoes into play for driving traffic your way. Forums and blog posting is a very good resource.

Back