need help with networking !!!

hello,

now i try over a year to network with music industry people mostly with A&R´s, manager´s, artist´s for placement opportunities but i dont have luck, I dont have sold one beat

i dont understand whats the problem if my music is to bad , my Ideas ,my social network layout , my language what ever

i have tried to send remix to A&R too but no response

sometimes A&R´s get back to me like for example eddie wheaters from soso def, he said my sound is to oldskool but he think i have potential and the business need people like me

or gwendolyn niles from bad boy who likes my music but I should try to collabrate with Indy labels

or the A&R lisa davis who liked my music too and have asked if I come to an producer showcase in Atlanta, but i dont have the money for a journey to the USA

anyone can help i dont know what to try next:cheers:
here some uploads of my music & all social network sites

Last edited:
lol the standard words + persistence

what indie artists have you contacted on youtube those with 100 views or 500 views or 2,000 views???
have you contacted any of the artists you networked with on the phone?????

develop true relationships don't even mention you make beats for the first 2 months just leave your soundclick/soundcloud/your own website link
I don't even see a link here in your signature on this site
believe it or not a lot of major/indie artists lurk around this forum

having a link in everything you post ANYWHERE ONLINE is like PUTTING ON CLOTHES when you go outside

do you put clothes on yourself every time you go outside
yes right

okay make sure you always have link in your messages or apporiate places like the sig area here on this forum

what if I was a A&R ...I couldn't even hear your music
because a A&R doesn't contact random ppl they click on their links and listen to their streaming music rather it be full songs/instrumentals

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

what indie artists have you contacted on youtube those with 100 views or 500 views or 2,000 views???
have you contacted any of the artists you networked with on the phone?????

i have only contacted people from major labels with emails not per phone

develop true relationships don't even mention you make beats for the first 2 months just leave your soundclick/soundcloud/your own website link
I don't even see a link here in your signature on this site
believe it or not a lot of major/indie artists lurk around this forum

its very hard to make relationships, 99% of all, dont react or response to me

here is some of my work on soundcloud www.soundcloud.com/akika-beats + twitter, facebook, reverbnation

i have never seen here, major/indie artists only producer like labdummy

what if I was a A&R ...I couldn't even hear your music
because a A&R doesn't contact random ppl they click on their links and listen to their streaming music rather it be full songs/instrumentals

when i´m sending music i always sent it over email, twitter where my name is present

this is only my anonymous account in this forum , i dont have known that it is so important to have a signature

Last edited:
You are aiming to high. I don't mean to burst your bubble, but you have to start at the bottom, working with the indie's who are starting off as well, then from there you climb the ladder.

Tips for your beats, they repeat too much, add bridges, breaks, variety.

But I know you can do it, don't stop at nothing.

okay first off I said what INDIE ARTISTS have you contacted NOT MAJOR ARTISTS/labels/A&Rs stop wasting your time by just contacting those ppl and try different avenues
build up your portfolio through indie artists

keep contacting ppl till they contact you back and don't make it about hey I got beats for sale/I'm a producer
say I would really like to get to know you and more about your music
and ask how can you help them with their music
you have to bring benefits to a relationships sir

what is your niche market???? (minies is christian acts)
because you just keep mentioning is majors,majors,majors,and majors

but not what kind of music you're trying to provide (song development???/just backing music/can you write songs???)
what other skills you have
are you a producer
can you bring an artist into your studio
and lay down a track????
I should be able to click on a link in your sig and know all about your music career through your site(s)

and as far as large scale indie artists/labels and major artists/labels lurking on the site
understand the word LURKING

you won't know they are here because they are LURKING just going around the forum listening the folks music and if they like what they hear they contact you

it's important to have sig/link to your music/contact information where ever you are on the internet because ppl click on links
you never know who is clicking on your link who is talking about you
but if you don't give ppl a chance to click on your link/find out about you/find your contact info
you can lose out

you can easily embed a soundcloud player in your posts or sig like I do

I'm a serious network master
I not only contact my niche market christian artist/producers
but other MUSIC BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS

I have got so much opportunities and great direction from building true relationships with other music business professionals right through this site

I breeze through youtube looking for christian artists to talk to
you never know who will blow up
so align yourself with everyone with great music
even if they don't have any BUZZ or have a low page/video views

but to me I don't see that you understand how exactly you want to align yourself with besides majors which again is a waste of time
because you don't have a resume yet

get that resume filled through working with indie artists
the indie(independent market) is amazing sir
no blog?????
no soundclick page??
where is your actual website not a third party site like soundcloud,twitter,facebook,reverbnation???

how much money have you invested in promotion/marketing???

contact me I can get you on the right track

but I get paid for that

I suggest you take the tips I gave you and run with it doing your thing with DIY spirit

blessings in your adventure 222

and p.s.
it's important to use the same name on all places you have a internet presence on
look up the word branding when it comes to business
because guess what your running a business
and your business is what
a PRODUCTION COMPANY even if you're running it out of your bedroom

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
You are aiming to high. I don't mean to burst your bubble, but you have to start at the bottom, working with the indie's who are starting off as well, then from there you climb the ladder.

i think nowadays everything is possible, if the music is hot everyone would start working with you, if major or indi, but i know that alot of the music business is about relationship and reputation is that a reason to ignore talented people?

Tips for your beats, they repeat too much, add bridges, breaks, variety.
ok, i know the standard song structures i could add something more or less i will try to make more variations in the future , but there are alot of beats too that only repeats up to 3 min.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

keep contacting ppl till they contact you back and don't make it about hey I got beats for sale/I'm a producer
say I would really like to get to know you and more about your music
and ask how can you help them with their music
you have to bring benefits to a relationships sir

i never write something like hey I got beats for sale/I'm a producer, always more respectfull with alot of details

but not what kind of music you're trying to provide (song development???/just backing music/can you write songs???)
what other skills you have
are you a producer
can you bring an artist into your studio
and lay down a track????
I should be able to click on a link in your sig and know all about your music career through your site(s)

is it better to have a biography ? how should i describe this, i only produce making tracks, would be able to record an artist, mix& master but i dont write the songtext

it's important to have sig/link to your music/contact information where ever you are on the internet because ppl click on links
you never know who is clicking on your link who is talking about you
but if you don't give ppl a chance to click on your link/find out about you/find your contact info
you can lose out

you can easily embed a soundcloud player in your posts or sig like I do

i have always have links on soundcloud, twitter, facebook, reverbnation only not in forums, maybe it s better, the audience/clients shouldnt know everythink about my questions

no blog?????
no soundclick page??
where is your actual website not a third party site like soundcloud,twitter,facebook,reverbnation???

im not web developer to create and maintain a website is it so important? what should i post there my beats?

soundclick is no option for me, im not the guy who makes 100 a day and sell them for 10$

how much money have you invested in promotion/marketing???

i have only invested in myself for knowledge but not for marketing beats

it's important to use the same name on all places you have a internet presence on
look up the word branding when it comes to business
because guess what your running a business
and your business is what

i have only one name that i always use but not it forums

you have spent time marketing wonder why you haven't sold only one beat sir
marketing smart is the key though
http://beatseeds.com/index.php/topic,26.0.html
yes it is important to have a website of your own at least a soundclick page with your own domain name

great resources to build a website are
Websites for Musicians and Authors | Build a Music Website | HostBaby which I use
Band websites that work - no web design skills needed | Bandzoogle
and of course
wordpress based website

learn to invest in yourself online

what is your local scene like???
what is your niche market I still don't know????????????????

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
you have spent time marketing wonder why you haven't sold only one beat sir
marketing smart is the key though
Time and monetary investment and ROI
yes it is important to have a website of your own at least a soundclick page with your own domain name

the problem is where to get the knowledge for marketing, if i read your text it looks like you are a
marketing expert

how i have said I only have tried it the last year to get my beats to placement opportunities from labels but not to market my name, my productions or my production company if I would have one:pointing:

what is your local scene like???
what is your niche market I still don't know????????????????

i have tried two times to connect with local labels but they dont make the music that I do, so its worthless
I live in germany and i dont listen to german music

i dont know exactly what do you mean with niche market ? i know that we have millions of producer,artist,songwriter whatever but are there so many who are really successfull? i think no

I'm not a marketing expert
I'm a research and information gathering expert
I provide to my clients with research assistance and information,teach them how to use what I find to use it to their advantage
to attain their goals

my personal goal is 7 years out

yes I have my 6 month and yearly goals but the main goal of where I want to be is 7 years out.
my niche market is christian acts who do pop/urban/rap music very small marketing but is growing and selling well
what is a niche marketing

-Coach Antonio

lol now i have understand what a niche market is

my niche market are artists in urban,rap, pop,dance music that need song/beat productions or remixes:hmmm:

Back