Need help increasing conversions for my site

terry_oi

TerryVibes Productions
Hey guys, i'm mainly a music producer/beatmaker but i also own a lyric video production site where artists can get lyric videos for their songs and i was wondering if anyone here could check my site and let me know if you have any suggestions on how to make it better in order to improve conversions?

A lot of music artists initially show interest in getting a lyric video made (i mostly find them through twitter, facebook etc) but for some reason very few of them eventually finalize their order and actually pay to get their lyric video and i'm not really sure why..

If anyone here could take a look on my site and let me know their honest opinion on why they think this may be (eg confusing or unprofessional site design, not good enough quality videos or too expensive etc) i'd really appreciate it! Here's the link to the site: Lyrics Video 4 U - Buy Lyric Videos for your music

Any suggestions..?

I actually went ahead and redesigned the site - could you take a quick look and see if you think it's better now? It's not 100% ready yet but you can see the basic idea..here's the link: Home2 | LYRICS VIDEO 4 U

So when someone visits that page they'll first watch a short video describing them what they'll be getting, why it's worth it getting a lyric video etc and then they have to click the order button below which will take them to this page Order | LYRICS VIDEO 4 U showing them the exact steps they should take to place an order for their lyric video.

I'm just not really sure if having 2 pages like that is a good idea though - do you think that putting the 2 pages together into a single page might work better? So the sales video on top and the steps, lyric video samples etc below all in the same page or keep it as 2 separate pages as it is now?

Here's the final version of the site so far: Lyrics Video 4 U - Buy Lyric Videos for your music
I also made a sales video explaining the process (the one on top of the page) and added some lyric video samples etc.
If anyone has any feedback or suggestions i'd really appreciate it as i made the site myself and not really sure if it's good enough or could be improved..
Btw i used Instabuilder 2 wp plugin for the sales page and Explainder for the sales video in case that helps anyone.
Hope to hear some opinions soon whether good or bad..

Last edited:
Back