Myflashstore question

brodel34

I'm not new to producing or making beats, but i am new to selling beats online. I was poking around myflashstore.net and it seems like they don't have anywhere to listen to beats.... so i'm assuming they give you a page and its up to you to drive traffic fully? is this how that website works? just wondering.

Myflash store gives you a online beat store that you can embed into you own website or anywhere that excepts html & flash. You basically sign up, Then you are provided a profile page and a area to load up all your beats, once you upload all your beats it is then up to you to start and market you store to artists, Artists to come to myflashstore.net and skim thru profiles, so yes you can sell beats from your profile page, But don't depend on that, You must learn marketing and get your stuff out there in order for people to pay attention to you homie. Good luck

Myflashstore offers a great flash player. But when it comes to licensing your music and getting your music exposed to a broad range of music users, there are better options out there. When it comes down to it, a flash player is great... but it's just technology. You need to position yourself in front of a large audience for that technology to be of any use.

make sure to buy a domain name

isellbetternow player/beat store is much better in my opinion

chose which one is best for you
you can also go through beat brokerz too

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Myflashstore offers a great flash player. But when it comes to licensing your music and getting your music exposed to a broad range of music users, there are better options out there. When it comes down to it, a flash player is great... but it's just technology. You need to position yourself in front of a large audience for that technology to be of any use.

why is beatbrokerz better?

make sure to buy a domain name

isellbetternow player/beat store is much better in my opinion

chose which one is best for you
you can also go through beat brokerz too

-Coach Antonio

why is it better?

why is beatbrokerz better?

why is it better?

the ROI for me isellbetternow is a one time $69 or $149 fee,free updates for life and a free soundclick layout for either of these packages

all the promotion and advertising,getting traffic to your soundlclick page and website is on you
finding up and coming artists to work with is up to you
signing up to companies that get your music into fillms,tv,etc is on you

-Coach Antonio

Yeah, don't expect any sales from myflashstore.net. It's up to you fully, it's possible to get sales on SoundClick just from the traffic you'll get just by being on the site. But it's very unlikely unless you're in the charts. In either scenario, you need to drive external traffic to your page/website.

Last edited:
Yeah, don't expect any sales from myflashstore.net. It's up to you fully, it's possible to get sales on SoundClick just from the traffic you'll get just by being on the site. But it's very unlikely unless you're in the charts. In either scenario, you need to drive external traffic to your page/website.

so it sounds like adding myflashstore to a soundclick page and driving traffic to the soundclick page makes sense. or would that be pointless?

Back