My Website... Feedback will be much appreciated

Oke, the 960 grid is for compatibility with different screen sizes, just make sure you don't go too far off or other screens won't show all of your content.

I think a "normal" font for website functions looks more professional tbh, but If you do It your way there won't be a compatibility issue.

I'm not a huge fan of the colorway, and combining It with the shapes and too mush dropshadow doesn't convey classy to me.

I would rather go with a deep color, like a darkblue perhaps.

here's a good website for inspiration regarding color-combo's:
kuler

I'm currently designing my own website, which is a hard task because you can get extra hard on yourself.
Here's a little screenshot, It's still in It's earliest stages (pretty shitty quality photo):

View attachment 35588
Yeah, the pixel width is at 1000, I did some research, and that seemed like the popular choice for a fixed pixel width. I think with a web font, then the whole design just looks boring, and I feel like I need to make up in my fonts what I do in my actual design lol... And thanks for that link, I'll try improving my design with your advice, thanks. Your sites looking good too.

Rome was harsh on me and I'm glad he was
I'm still working on my site but I'm stilling getting clients which is all that matters at the moment and my views improve every month with no real advertisement besides a little networking. by the fall season I'll be doing a full on assault when it comes to advertising and promotion

and Exclusivo I like your site is that your home page though???

by clicking on the banner in my sig you'll be redirected to my consulting page
here my page

the main things about my site at the moment is
my mission statement,my business services,my interviews of music professionals,the mix tape of the week/month,and my youth group network and get out of the pews campaign
so that's what I display on the home page
look forward to seeing your site grow sir

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Rome was harsh on me and I'm glad he was
I'm still working on my site but I'm stilling getting clients which is all that matters at the moment and my views improve every month with no real advertisement besides a little networking. by the fall season I'll be doing a full on assault when it comes to advertising and promotion

and Exclusivo I like your site is that your home page though???

by clicking on the banner in my sig you'll be redirected to my consulting page
here my page

the main things about my site at the moment is
my mission statement,my business services,my interviews of music professionals,the mix tape of the week/month,and my youth group network and get out of the pews campaign
so that's what I display on the home page
look forward to seeing your site grow sir

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Thank you, not at the moment, the homepage isn't finished yet, but it will be ready on the 30th... Currently I have a design my friend did for me a while back, I felt my design was much better lol

P.S. from when I first saw your site, your design has improved greatly, it's looking much better nowadays! It used to be messy with a load of banners down the page, but it's much easier to navigate now!

Last edited:
I have seen your website thoroughly and I liked it because you have done a great job in your site and made it fantastic for the viewers and also it is good for the purpose of marketing.

Back