Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
look for business opportunies
enjoy christian activities
enjoy christian and business blog
and we have a mixtape of the week up

click on the banner in my sig
enjoy everyone and leave comments thankyou FP Fam
blessings

Props on the site bro! Are your consulting services priced by the hour? Or is there a set fee for different areas?

both everything is customized to the clients needs
if you haven't got a chance to look at the consulting page on the site it's here

thanks alot
you can join up your Youth Group here and you can join the Getting Out of The Pews Campaign here

and check out my blogs here and here

blessing FP Fam

Last edited:
The site is looking real good tone....nice man! I see good things in 2012 for ya.

thanks himbeats and I suggest you check out my business opportunities I think we could do business for logo design for my t-shirt campaign
it's a long-term revenue stream that will build up business/cash over a time
I just got to find the right company to work with for online merch sales and that has a widget
cafepress is the best but they want you to start off your shirt for like $20 as a base price and I'm trying to sell my shirts at $10 exactly
and when ppl donate $20 or more I want to give them shirts so I think reverbnation has a widget and merch store but I can't seem to find it
hmm....I will for sure solve this problem and get things rolling so let me know man details below
t-shirt campaign

That sounds cool man...I don't know much about t-shirts but I had to order some for my church awhile back and these two sites helped me out a lot.

T-Shirt Forums

This is a forum just like here except it is all t shirt guys & girls. You might be able to find someone to make these for you and make your $10 price point. I would look around there when you get a sec.

This is where I ordered ours from. They are only $6.95 each, but you gotta pay for them ahead of time and then resell them. They may have other plans available, but I don't really know.
Wholesale Program

Stay blessed!
Alex

thanks yeah I'm going to need offline company like you used where you pay up front and then a online company where they make them as the customer orders them through a widget

found this company $7.90 per shirt and custom graphic here

and going to start my own online retail store through here
partner with business owner who make christian-base products

Last edited:
Back