My Flash Store vs. SoundClick

quai54

Which one?? Well, which one is safer legally. I'd hate to get ripped off. I've just started to sell beats and I'm sorta lost. I need help from someone who has been doing it for a while.

Thanks

Personally, I have soundclick and isellbetternow (something like flash store). They can both sell independently of each other, but they work better together. I'm not sure if there's a one time, monthly, or no fee for flash store but there's a monthly fee for SoundClick which is around $9. It all depends on your budget.

Personally, I have soundclick and isellbetternow (something like flash store). They can both sell independently of each other, but they work better together. I'm not sure if there's a one time, monthly, or no fee for flash store but there's a monthly fee for SoundClick which is around $9. It all depends on your budget.

go with isbn widget because in my humble opinion you'll save in the long run first start off with the $7.49 option till you make enough selling on your beats to save up to buy the non-recurring plan of $69 or $149(it's best to buy the right away at the beginning of your business venture plan 1 or 2 free soundclick layout so saves you money usually ppl charge $30 to $150 for a sounclick layout so there's huge value in choosing plan 1 or plan 2 from the beginning look professional out of the gate)

If you're serious about running a producton company that is a for profit company

BUT again in my humble opinion I would wait till you have a business plan with a stellar marketing plan together

and have your beats mixed well
(if you can't mix at a professional level for presenting your instrumentals for sell or your environment's acoustics aren't tamed or your monitoring system isn't up to par
reach out to a audio mix engineer who specializes in your genre of music I know one that does great work and offers specials deals for soundclick/beat store production companies and no it isn't me) not at the moment anyway

let me know in this thread if you or anyone else is interested in receiving his information
and he's an active Future Producers member as well

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Last edited:
a lot of people on soundclick use the myflashstore player

go with isbn widget because in my humble opinion you'll save in the long run first start off with the $7.49 option till you make enough selling on your beats to save up to buy the non-recurring plan of $69 or $149(it's best to buy the right away at the beginning of your business venture plan 1 or 2 free soundclick layout so saves you money usually ppl charge $30 to $150 for a sounclick layout so there's huge value in choosing plan 1 or plan 2 from the beginning look professional out of the gate)

If you're serious about running a producton company that is a for profit company

BUT again in my humble opinion I would wait till you have a business plan with a stellar marketing plan together

(if you can't mix at a professional level for presenting your instrumentals for sell or your environment's acoustics aren't tamed or your monitoring system isn't up to par
reach out to a audio mix engineer who specializes in your genre of music I know one that does great work and offers specials deals for soundclick/beat store production companies and no it isn't me) not at the moment anyway

let me know in this thread if you or anyone else is interested in receiving his information

-Coach Antonio

Well said. I personally use isellbetternow & it's worth it. After you pay one fee, all upgrades & improvements are free.

(it's best to buy the right away at the beginning of your business venture plan 1 or 2 free soundclick layout so saves you money usually ppl charge $30 to $150 for a sounclick layout so there's huge value in choosing plan 1 or plan 2 from the beginning look professional out of the gate)

why you bitin' my style man...

REDS and BOLDS is ALL ME -

why you bitin' my style man...

REDS and BOLDS is ALL ME -

I did it first ...no..no..it was Rakim...no Grand Master Flash
I though ..no...I know it was appropriate for the post

stick to the topic F or Deaf
stop preaching your biting mess all the time lol

now if you have something to say about flashstore vs isbn please chime in
and keep it constructive sir
if you do I won't use the red

Well said. I personally use isellbetternow & it's worth it. After you pay one fee, all upgrades & improvements are free.

that legion of doom beat is sick homie the panning effect good stuff

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO, MAN.

"imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"

I hope you are flattered we all want to feel special and get recognition from our peers rather we admit it or not

I don't need to use it only we I feel it will be effective..using it too much it won't be in my humble opinion

-Coach Antonio

Back