my first post for increasing traffic to your site

It is a pity, that now I can not express - I hurry up on job. But I will return - I will necessarily write that I think on this question.

I can not go to your link , at frist i want to know have above link any tutorial video ?

Thanks for sharing your ideas. Do you have any ideas for YouTube tags in 2013, I'm a bit lost.

I'll do some research on this and post what I find because Youtube is my next stomping ground going after licensing deals with
Youtube partners/Video channel owners

so I'll be doing a lot of trial and error and thorough research with data collection.

I'm glad this helped some or at least sparked some ideas.

-Coach Antonio

Thanks for posting these videos!! There is always more than one way to skin a cat. I agree with seo strategies outlined in the videos it just depends on the market your are targeting and how you plan to engage them. I would only add that you should do more market research as is pertains to your music. Before attempting to go after a market you should find out what it is they like then give it to them. There are tons of ways to do market research but ultimately it comes down to picking a niche and finding a way to reach them fast, and at an affordable price. SEO is great but it is really slow and with the competition only growing everyday it is becoming harder and harder to care out a niche using SEO. It is alot of work to do SEO only to find out that the market is not buying.

This is why testing the market before you go long is so important. I would recommend running paid ads and sponsored ads to people who are already buying before attempting SEO to gain traffic to your site.

Its such a very informatics post. I appreciate your effort. After reading these tips I felt that now I am able to get huge traffic for my website.

thanks for your good shares. but i still wanna know how to build good contents to attract friends' views on LinkedIn. I just use only one function of this great social channel.

so few tips for increasing traffic.:

create blog posts concerning your niche. eg. blogger.com and wordpress this 2 blogs are very good in SEO and will make your articles on top of the searching engine.

Join many forums as possible and create non spammy articles and contribute good ideas, and leave a link below your post on the signature area, so as people can access your site hence traffic.

create videos on youtube and describe your videos content well, put some tags within your niche. also upload videos on VEVO and other video sites and do the same. put links on the description area, so as people can access your site hence traffic.

join social book makings like DIGG, TWITTER, SQUIDOO, PININTEREST .

write articles and submit to ENZINE.COM

HOPE this few will help you to start out.

http://www.beatmart.net

Last edited:
Back