my first post for increasing traffic to your site

Definitely agree with Rockaway and alkota on this. You can do as much SEO as you want but if you have no budget to hire SEO guys then you'll be wasting time (better to use that time on honing your craft).

Sounds tiring in the marketing community but good quality content goes a long way. It hits viral when the content is good and worth sharing.

If you're looking for content why not take Mysto and Pizzi's route of documenting your journey when creating your beats?

[I would have inserted the video link but I haven't reach the optimal number of posts to show you what I mean, so in the mean time search for Mysto and Pizzi on Youtube]

They are pretty cool and entertaining. I've been following these guys from back in 2008. It's too bad they stopped producing these videos because they have a wicked following.

It doesn't have to be crazy elaborate like these guys, just a few cuts and slap it together to start off with.

I recommend doing everything in your power
from
SEO
quality content
video
social network campaigns

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Music is a versatile marketing too.

If you are looking for an option via which you can market easily and without any kind of inconvenience, you can then go for it. This kind of marketing strategy would easily fit in your needs and requirements. Apart from that it is easy to implement.

You have entred good and interseting post... thanks a lots dude...

Yeah, This is all great stuff right here. I like to stay up on my blogs, Write articles, as well make sure my meta tags all make since. There's really a lot you can do to approve your rankings in google, etc. Tho, I'm sure this time I will have a better grasp on things. It took me a min to figure out how I wanted to do my seo

Last edited:
If you want to increase the traffic of your site. Use content by providing guides, how to's, news, information which interests your target audience. You can use social media like facebook, twitter, soundcloud to increase your online presence. Note: This is easier to be said than done.
All things that yield high rewards are easier to discuss than manifest.

Thank you very much for this useful information, i will definitely read those 7 tips.

I got into SEO a couple of weeks ago, and since i've optimised my website with the knowledge i got from different courses i grew my visits per day from 10-15 to 45-50, i have seen immediate results, more than i could ever get on facebook or twitter. It just takes too much time.

You still need to promote there however, you can't base your whole traffic just on search engines, as you said, searching algorithms rapidly change nowadays.

Now all i have to do is see how can i increase my conversion rate to at least 1,5%, got any tips on that?

Really great stuff you have compiled here on the thread ........

Just wanted to contribute a little bit more ......
Another really nice and emerging marketing technique is through stumbleupon

Please have a look at some tutorials about it .... i think its really cool and i am experimenting on it

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

Thank you very much for this useful information, i will definitely read those 7 tips.

I got into SEO a couple of weeks ago, and since i've optimised my website with the knowledge i got from different courses i grew my visits per day from 10-15 to 45-50, i have seen immediate results, more than i could ever get on facebook or twitter. It just takes too much time.

You still need to promote there however, you can't base your whole traffic just on search engines, as you said, searching algorithms rapidly change nowadays.

Now all i have to do is see how can i increase my conversion rate to at least 1,5%, got any tips on that?

Which techniques have u tried .....

I will recommend somethings like You tube for video promotions ...... some other social media stuff like pinterest, instagram and stumbleupon ......
I have heard people getting really great conversion by SOLO AD campaigns .... i will highly recommend it .... if you need some recommendations for solo ad campaign ..... feel free to contact me (Just to say that i am not promoting any method here :) )

Best Regards

Back