my first post for increasing traffic to your site

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
this post revolves around ORGANIC SEARCH Marketing tips
here's some articles and some videos
7 Organic Search Marketing Attributes - Find and Convert | Find and Convert
Improving Organic Search Marketing Efforts in 2012 - Marketing Jive - Discussions About Online Marketing & Organic Search
free vs. paid go free FP FAM.

I just put my white board up last week :berzerk:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/user/jmgrp?v=eR1W7jxrr4I[/video]
click on link above some great free SEO tools
look forward to my interview with a SEO expert coming soon

HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | INTERVIEWS
would you like to be interviewed have a special skill such as audio engineering/sound design,licensing expert,SEO expert
please contact me for a interview
One free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

Last edited:
thank you this is just a start I'll have other post to add to this I was going to do separate threads
I just hope ppl click on the link the video with the free SEO tools as the video wouldn't embed :cry:

Last edited:
using social media to increase traffic
SEO Services | SMO - Social Media Optimization | Website Traffic | Affordable SEO Services | Increase Website Traffic | Targeted Website Traffic | SEO Packages | SEO Traffic Spider
link this mess out of your articles you post on your site helps with the ranking of your site
Using Social Media Strategically to Increase Web Traffic
How to Increase Website Traffic Using Social Media Marketing Strategies | Blue Interactive Agency
make sure all your article can be shared individually on twitter and Facebook,Google +
I'm using this to run my campaign coming soon lol I'm signed up for the $5.99 a month,the guy in the video disagrees

top ten free tools ???

adwords will be the next thing I will go after with some helpful video and articles

Would you like to be interviewed have a special skill such as audio engineering/sound design,licensing expert,SEO expert
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve​

Good stuff!

please add any advice that you know and bring friends loll

Okay some things with Adwords and SEO to increase traffic

How Using Google AdWords Can Be The Best SEO Tool In Your Arsenal - RedFly Search Engine & Internet Marketing Blog

Top 10 Reasons to use Google AdWords - Increase Traffic with Google AdWords
how to get started

next I'll be posting some things on Facebook Ad campaigns then more word of the mouth/viral situations to increase traffic

Would you like to be interviewed have a special skill such as audio engineering/sound design,licensing expert,SEO expert

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Running a informed and successful Facebook Ads Campaign

http://mashable.com/2011/08/29/facebook-ads-tips/

Tips for those of you running the $50 free facebook ad campaign - Discussions - Etsy Success - Etsy Teams

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=338335032853253

Do Facebook Ads Bring Customers? | Inc.com

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Now we going to look at some WORD OF MOUTH sites and videos

WOMMA: The Leading Voice for Ethical and Effective Word of Mouth and Social Media Marketing
Word of Mouth Marketing | Social Media Explorer
How to Change the World: The Inside Word on Word-of-Mouth Marketing
The Secret Strategies Behind Many "Viral" Videos | TechCrunch
5 Tips For Going Viral On Twitter [Retweet] | DavidRisley.com
How to Improve Your Chances of Going Viral: 11 steps - wikiHow

weird video but watch to understand what she's doing

more scientific approach

I like this one hustl'in the web lol

I'm including this so ppl can get videos up on youtube
go up to 2:30min in I use the a canon ti2

low budget way of making videos

next I'm be posting some things on Linkedin for more web traffic

Last edited:
@fataltone you went in on this one, by adding tons of great info and videos. Great threading!

Last edited:
Really informative videos. I have watched many of these on youtube already.
nice to see other people thinking the same way.

AddThis - Share Button, Social Bookmark, Sharing Plugins and Analytics just wanted share this real quick tomorrow I'll have that Linkedin info posted

linkedin tips for web traffic

Increase Website Traffic Using Linkedin | Linkedin Strategy | Square Martini Media
Using Linkedin to increase your website traffic by 25%
Use LinkedIn to Drive Internet Traffic to Your Local Business
5 Ways to Use LinkedIn To Drive Traffic to Your Website, Blog or HubPages
How to use LinkedIn to Promote Your Business | Facebook for Businesses and Social Media by Branding Personality
33 Ways to Use LinkedIn for Business — Online Collaboration

Last edited:
Tone you a good dude, and you do good work round here. Just wanted to say that!

thankyou
I'm all about building credibility and building relationships to build success

how to use Pinterest
checkout these sites for other amazing information to apply to your social networking campaigns
How to Get a Boatload of People to Pin Your Products to Pinterest

Pinterest Marketing Guide: How to Use Pinterest to Boost Your Brand | WordStream
How to Use Pinterest to Get More Website Traffic
Use Pinterest to boost your site’s traffic, without looking like a marketer | VentureBeat

long,long video but here it is

Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals

Last edited:
all the is important to bring traffic back to your third party free website

so I thought I would include
webmaster tips

Home - Joomla Download | Joomla Components, Modules and Plugins
Webmaster Tips 'n' Tutorials: Free resources for web designers
Webmaster Tips: CSS, HTML, SEO, Adsense, PHP articles and webmaster tools

I thought this is interesting video for online business profit seekers

check out this guy's videos for real
around 15:00 the guy freaks out and forget to edit it out lol but the information is solid lol

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

all the is important to bring traffic back to your third party free website

so I thought I would include
webmaster tips

Home - Joomla Download | Joomla Components, Modules and Plugins
Webmaster Tips 'n' Tutorials: Free resources for web designers
Webmaster Tips: CSS, HTML, SEO, Adsense, PHP articles and webmaster tools

I thought this is interesting video for online business profit seekers

check out this guy's videos for real
around 15:00 the guy freaks out and forget to edit it out lol but the information is solid lol

here are some more interesting sites
https://www.socialoomph.com/

Google Alerts - Monitor the Web for interesting new content

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Social Oomph vs.TweetDeck vs. Hootsuite

SEO is dead. Write good content. The key to having a viral campaign is having a viral product or message. You can use these marketing tactics all day long on the worse products and ideas and they will never go viral. Emphasis on quality from the get go is the best SEO/Marketing anyone can do.

Really informative videos. I have watched many of these on youtube already. nice to see other people thinking the same way.

I have also watched some of these videos before. It's good to see that people are still getting a piece of that seo traffic as it is more competitive then paid advertising just for simple perception of free traffic or free visitors. If you think this way you are following green line of success. Everyone needs as much exposure as they can get. Once you know how to get exposure for yourself on a massive level you have already won half the battle. :berzerk:

SEO is dead. Write good content. The key to having a viral campaign is having a viral product or message. You can use these marketing tactics all day long on the worse products and ideas and they will never go viral. Emphasis on quality from the get go is the best SEO/Marketing anyone can do.

Agreed. SEO helps but quality content is key.

SEO is more long term and requires both time, money, great content with a solid linking structure. It can be a total nightmare because google is always changing it's algorithm.

I don't care about seo you can be on page one but if you don't continue putting out content and getting more links you will fall if your competition is fierce....meaning they know what the hell they're doing too lol.

And the producers in the top 10 on google are very competitive. If not them they have hired seo guys to handle their seo grunt work on a daily basis. I would focus on getting direct traffic it's instant and does not require algorithms changes.

You should learn about advertising and learn about testing. Everytime you do something you should always run tests to see how it performed and what you can do to increase performance.

Just how scientists test their experiments you should test your campaigns and scale them up.

Last edited:
Definitely agree with Rockaway and alkota on this. You can do as much SEO as you want but if you have no budget to hire SEO guys then you'll be wasting time (better to use that time on honing your craft).

Sounds tiring in the marketing community but good quality content goes a long way. It hits viral when the content is good and worth sharing.

If you're looking for content why not take Mysto and Pizzi's route of documenting your journey when creating your beats?

[I would have inserted the video link but I haven't reach the optimal number of posts to show you what I mean, so in the mean time search for Mysto and Pizzi on Youtube]

They are pretty cool and entertaining. I've been following these guys from back in 2008. It's too bad they stopped producing these videos because they have a wicked following.

It doesn't have to be crazy elaborate like these guys, just a few cuts and slap it together to start off with.

Back