My audio school was a fraud help me fight them and expose them.

i review full sail online and saw what it was about but 60 grand for a 4 year degree plus math,english and other school classes was something i didn't wanna evolve myself in. I would have been better off taking pointblank or berklee classes. Im doing macprovideo which is 25 dollars a month and kicks my schools ass in learning different material as well as convenience. This is a very bad life decision i made and wish it never happened

Sorry this happened to you. I also agree with a previous poster who said that you should just leave it alone and move on because honestly they did teach you even if it was like crap, and those teachers might be the very same ones you need to recommend you. Believe me I once went to a high school I REALLY hated and now I'm in college and need their SAME recommendation to enter a program. It's funny how life turns around.

Taking general classes like english, math and so on are good and my college does that too because it makes you more well rounded so if you want to go back to college to get another degree you don't have to take as many classes. Stay strong bro... When life throws you lemons, make lemonade.

i review full sail online and saw what it was about but 60 grand for a 4 year degree plus math,english and other school classes was something i didn't wanna evolve myself in. I would have been better off taking pointblank or berklee classes. Im doing macprovideo which is 25 dollars a month and kicks my schools ass in learning different material as well as convenience. This is a very bad life decision i made and wish it never happened

When it comes to learning skill and techniques yes (those options are much better), but if its really that degree (that piece of paper) you're after that's something macpro and these other training institutions aren't approved to offer (last time i checked).

I got more out of real world/hands on experience in the studio (working on projects) than i did in school...This could be because I already knew a great deal before attending.

I hope you don't give up on the degree (if that's what your long term goal is). Keep us up to date with this school issue you're dealing with

Yo, just from your posts I can tell you might of rushed into something that you weren't quite ready for/thinking properly about your future.
You paid 20k for a one year course correct? Which didn't have official university status and from your complaints, did not provide adequate studio access/out of school work experience training programs?

Now yes, Full Sail is 60k for 4 years, but am I right in assuming that due to it's price, length and forcing you to do "traditional" courses that it is an officially credited university degree?
So you have the Texas school at 20k/year for a scrap of irrelevant paper, or Full Sail at 60k/4= 15k/year where you would receive a university qualification, and likely ALOT better contacts/experience.

So basically you bumped yourself, no point kicking and screaming like a baby.

This is a very bad life decision i made and wish it never happened

Join the club. I wish I could go back to high school and pick a different school so I could've majored in music business instead of psychology. But I can't. So I move on. You should do the same.

Back