MUSIC INDUSTRY 101 for DUMMIES!!!!!! (STICKY PLEASE)

S

Spektor

i hear all you guys boasting about new untapped markets and how u still can make money off of music but aint no one really giving u the practical steps to take to boost you off in the right direcction....

no one is listing any avenues besides selling beats that are lucrative,,,everyones boasting,,,,,this thread is to list ur insight on lucrative music avenues: HOW TO GET STARTED IN THEM, and the FIRTST AID KIt...(things u will need to survive)

Such as #1 for example..

SELLING BEATS:

how to start:

Build ur own website or use SOund click or any other produccer selling board...join forums and make posts to get yourself known.......and create a signature on the forum to get people familiar with ur brand. Use FB and Twitter,,,,,and create random post to build ur brand.....(knowledgebale ones. Or you could grab an unknown artist and u can work with him or her. This is how many artsit break out that way..... get a manager and laywer to deal with contractual obligations etc.

Revenue 0 -20,000 per year for starters

FIRST AID KIT:

computer, manager, artist to sell to, own website

I think something like this will be of more help....because its sort of like a MUSIC 101 for DUMMIES...so any of u know any other lucrative markets in music industry that ur knowledgable in FEEL FREE TO POST!!!!
:victory:

lol, aint nobody stickying this bullshit. Its not like you told me anything that I didn't already know. I dont even know why you even bother posting anymore, spektor your a disgrace

Spektor...

Nobody is trying to give you a step by step, detailed instruction manual on how to make music....

FOR FREE.

You want me to show you where the psusy is, and instruct you how to fcuk her?

C'mon dude.

There is no such thing as Music Industry 101.

There are so many ways to tap into the music industry and create a career for yourself it's almost ridiculous, you just have to find what you want, set a plan, fail, get up, fail and continue until you succeed.

The truth is, you can give someone a detailed plan on what worked for you and they'll still fail. Some people are not cut for it, not everyone is going to make it.

Those who want it, will find a way.

Last edited:
i would give free info on how to a reach your goals if i had definitive answers.
my thing with most of you saying you know how to succeed in the music industry, your not succeeding yourself so how can you tell me how.

Back