Most of the people talking about theres no money on Sound Click, arent making any $$$

Star Tanner

I find it funny, that most of the "Sound Click" posts on this site have many many beat makers/ producers who think they know how sound click is ran.

But they haven't made a dime off of the site to begin with. They speak on people cheating and get butt hurt. They talk about that you can't make any money and its a waste of time to use promo. But most of these cats never even tried the promo!!!

I think some of these guys are happy with sucking at life and beat making and would just rather have a pity party then to actually work hard online and get out there.

Afraid of success a bit much?:pointing:

I mean, I check out A LOT of these guys sound click pages and I clearly see the problem!!! But any way..:hello:

People like me dont have time to speculate or wallow in my anger or whackness (if I had any) lol

I get out there and see if it works!!!!! And I don't stop there! I keep going until it works!!

Sound Click Page: SoundClick artist: Star Tanner Productions - I am a beat maker/ producer. I specialize in making rap, hip hop, pop, techno, and r&b instrumentals

Official website: Beats For Sale | Buy Beats Online | Rap Beats | Hip Hop Beats

Email: startannerproductions@gmail.com

I find it funny, that most of the "Sound Click" posts on this site have many many beat makers/ producers who think they know how sound click is ran.

But they haven't made a dime off of the site to begin with. They speak on people cheating and get butt hurt. They talk about that you can't make any money and its a waste of time to use promo. But most of these cats never even tried the promo!!!

I think some of these guys are happy with sucking at life and beat making and would just rather have a pity party then to actually work hard online and get out there.

I mean, I check out A LOT of these guys sound click pages and I clearly see the problem!!! But any way..:hello:

People like me dont have time to speculate or wallow in my anger or whackness (if I had any) lol

I get out there and see if it works!!!!! And I don't stop there! I keep going until it works!!

Sound Click Page: SoundClick artist: Star Tanner Productions - I am a beat maker/ producer. I specialize in making rap, hip hop, pop, techno, and r&b instrumentals

Couldn't say it better myself

I've never made much off soundclick, not my lane. But I always defended it because I'm familiar enough with a few guys to know at 1 time it was a goldmine. There were guys living in minimansions and driving range rovers off soundclick. Not sure if it's still as lucrative, but I'm sure these guys are still doing okay. Anyone with buzz on soundclick is dabbling in the industry a little as well. May just be mixtape and underground stuff, but if you're about your money, that can generate decent checks when piling them on top of other sources of income.

My only arguement is you'd have to put in hard work to up your status to the point where you can sell 20 beats a day off soundclick. Never that it can't be done.

Absolutely!!!! I am not saying anything but that. It takes hard work at anything you do, even being negative.

I'm not saying I am the tightest to ever step foot on soundclick, but I know for a fact there's money to be made. Even with the type of production I have, I can make money. All it really takes is having good beats that are mixed well, confidence in your ability, and some kind of personality or some type of thing that makes you stand out in your own way.

I shouldnt say having confidence in your abilities because I know that there may be some people out here who have confidence but they sound shitty. And its not because they are shitty people, its just they haven't took the time to learn how to mix better and learn what sounds compliment eachother.

But thats just my take on it.

What do you guys think?

SoundClick is a very small, specific niche in the gigantic sea that is the music industry. If you took the dopest producers with high profile indie & major label placements and put them on SoundClick using a half ass strategy... they would likely make no money either. If you have the right sound, motivation, & knack... you can make money on SoundClick. You have to work it. Its still 1/20th of the equation.

You can make money on any platform with enough cleverness. It's about re-inventing the wheel in this case. A lot of people starting out on SoundClick think they'll make a successful SC page by doing what the guys in the charts are doing. Not the case, the people in the charts are either spending thousands on SC promo a month or have become superstars themselves because of the hard work the put in prior. There's a lot of technical things that go into their on-going success as well such as showing up as relevant for soundclick-related google search terms.

For instance, Johnny Juliano is currently listed in the soundclick sub-results when you type "soundclick" onto google(which gets 110,000+ searches a month).

I think when those guys started, it was probably a bit more easier then it is today as well! They have been on there for years!!!!! Im tALKING ABOUT 5, 6, 7 ,8, even almost 10 years!! I think if you do market right and you have really good beats you will climb to the top! its about be consistant and getting better and more creative with every beat!!!...Well, thats whats been working for me so...... Oh yeah, im he girl who was talking to you on facebook about soundclick like 2 days ago. lol

They just have been non stop on there. @7eleven247

@alkota I do agree with you too. I think soundclick gives you exposure too new beat makers...I've read about cats on there grinding it out for 3 years and have came accross placements through word of mouth all through soundclick and are making a living off of leases. Seen it with my own eyes and ears. Everyone I know whos doing well with selling beats has a soundclick page, even those who have their own websites. What other site do you know of that brings ina much traffic as soundclick when it comes to artists and producers? I don't know of any!

I guess my best chance is to do the damn thing myself and bring my a game to soundclick and see what happens!!! I ain't scared! lol

Official Website: Beats For Sale | Buy Beats Online | Rap Beats | Hip Hop Beats

Sound click page: SoundClick artist: Star Tanner Productions - I am a beat maker/ producer. I specialize in making rap, hip hop, pop, techno, and r&b instrumentals

A lot of people knock it, but I think its a great way! Its almost like throwing out a fishing hook and see what you bring in!

^^^^^nice instrumentals man
keep working hard on production and stay on your marketing/promotion/relationship building grind.

don't leave Youtube out of the equation for selling instrumentals either

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

yes this was for you

^^^^^nice instrumentals man
keep working hard on production and stay on your marketing/promotion/relationship building grind.

don't leave Youtube out of the equation for selling instrumentals either

enjoy your adventure man because that's what it is
enjoy the learning of new marketing techniques and hopefully invent some of your own or at less some insights that others haven't capitalized on yet

-Coach Antonio

I think when those guys started, it was probably a bit more easier then it is today as well! They have been on there for years!!!!! Im tALKING ABOUT 5, 6, 7 ,8, even almost 10 years!! I think if you do market right and you have really good beats you will climb to the top! its about be consistant and getting better and more creative with every beat!!!...Well, thats whats been working for me so...... Oh yeah, im he girl who was talking to you on facebook about soundclick like 2 days ago. lol

They just have been non stop on there. @7eleven247

@alkota I do agree with you too. I think soundclick gives you exposure too new beat makers...I've read about cats on there grinding it out for 3 years and have came accross placements through word of mouth all through soundclick and are making a living off of leases. Seen it with my own eyes and ears. Everyone I know whos doing well with selling beats has a soundclick page, even those who have their own websites. What other site do you know of that brings ina much traffic as soundclick when it comes to artists and producers? I don't know of any!

I guess my best chance is to do the damn thing myself and bring my a game to soundclick and see what happens!!! I ain't scared! lol

Official Website: Beats For Sale | Buy Beats Online | Rap Beats | Hip Hop Beats

Sound click page: SoundClick artist: Star Tanner Productions - I am a beat maker/ producer. I specialize in making rap, hip hop, pop, techno, and r&b instrumentals

A lot of people knock it, but I think its a great way! Its almost like throwing out a fishing hook and see what you bring in!

Well think about this as well, many of the people on the top of soundclick are probably complacent from being there so long. That's a great time to make your move.

[h=2]Most of the people talking about theres no money on Sound Click, arent making any $$$[/h] I find it funny, that most of the "Sound Click" posts on this site have many many beat makers/ producers who think they know how sound click is ran.

true some cats try 2 knock the next mans hustle

There is money to be made from selling on Soundclick. Therefore, more people are interested in competing for visibility there. Which ultimately makes it tougher to out promote the next guy.

now what are you going to do with that information sir???

you have to find other ways to get your Soundclick visibility
I suggest getting a instant beat sotre/player to add to your own site and on your Soundclick page

drive traffic to both catering to different customers/fans

-Coach Antonio

Back