Most of the people talking about theres no money on Sound Click, arent making any $$$

Hey, SoundClick is not the only route! Try other sites out or make YOUR OWN website! That's what producers should really start doing! Shoutout to the producers who already has!

I find it funny, that most of the "Sound Click" posts on this site have many many beat makers/ producers who think they know how sound click is ran.

But they haven't made a dime off of the site to begin with. They speak on people cheating and get butt hurt. They talk about that you can't make any money and its a waste of time to use promo. But most of these cats never even tried the promo!!!

I think some of these guys are happy with sucking at life and beat making and would just rather have a pity party then to actually work hard online and get out there.

Afraid of success a bit much?:pointing:

I mean, I check out A LOT of these guys sound click pages and I clearly see the problem!!! But any way..:hello:

People like me dont have time to speculate or wallow in my anger or whackness (if I had any) lol

I get out there and see if it works!!!!! And I don't stop there! I keep going until it works!!

Sound Click Page: SoundClick artist: Star Tanner Productions - I am a beat maker/ producer. I specialize in making rap, hip hop, pop, techno, and r&b instrumentals

Official website: Beats For Sale | Buy Beats Online | Rap Beats | Hip Hop Beats

Email: startannerproductions@gmail.com

You are correct.

I could never figure out how to make money from Soundclick. I wasn't willing to invest the time to learn how either.

That is why I deleted all of my songs and got into music licensing. It made more sense to me.

If Soundclick does not make sense to you, either work hard to understand it or throw in the towel. No need to berate that site.

But on the real, ain't nobody making no money from Soundclick!

You are correct.

I could never figure out how to make money from Soundclick. I wasn't willing to invest the time to learn how either.

That is why I deleted all of my songs and got into music licensing. It made more sense to me.

If Soundclick does not make sense to you, either work hard to understand it or throw in the towel. No need to berate that site.

But on the real, ain't nobody making no money from Soundclick!

I made money off SoundClick and I've never ever payed for promo, so money can definitely be made. It's all based on your marketing. Promote on YouTube and other social networks and direct them to your SoundClick... Promoting is the hard part, though.

Last edited:
I made money off SoundClick and I've never ever payed for promo, so money can definitely be made. It's all based on your marketing. Promote on YouTube and other social networks and direct them to your SoundClick... Promoting is the hard part, though.

How much money did you make?

I keep my business & money gains secret, but I can tell you I've made over $150 & I can also tell you many of the money didn't come from people on SoundClick.. it came from people I've built relationships with (trust), & it came from people in my social networks (YouTube mainly, followed by facebook & twitter). As I said before, promoting your stuff, & maintaining interest in interested customers is the hard part.

Last edited:
I keep my business & money gains secret, but I can tell you I've made over $150 & I can also tell you many of the money didn't come from people on SoundClick.. it came from people I've built relationships with (trust), & it came from people in my social networks (YouTube mainly, followed by facebook & twitter). As I said before, promoting your stuff, & maintaining interest in interested customers is the hard part.

You should get into licensing your music for use in TV shows.

how do you license music for TV shows?

Pump Audio | Welcome
Jingle Punks
Killer Tracks - Online Production Music Library Resource
ScoreKeepers Music
Global Graffiti Music
Indigi Music | Multi Music & Media Group, LLC
BlackToast Music - Home
Non Stop Music - Home/Login
pigFACTORY Music - Publishing & Licensing
DL Music | Production Music Library and Indie Artist Catalogs available for licensing
BeatClockMusic
S Y N C F R E E M U S I C -
Moonlab Music
Freeplay Music, Broadcast Production Music Library, Free and Mp3 Music Downloads, See Usage Terms.
www.extrememusic.com
1000TRACKS.COM | Welcome | Music Agency
MUSYNC: Pre-Cleared Music Licensing From Indie Bands and Labels

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​