Monetizing Your Website to Bring in Additional Income besides beat sales.

mrtemmtation

Becoming affiliates to websites is an excellent way to monetize your website and bring in some extra cash. Also, the Google Adsense Program is a strong money raker. It is important to note that neither of these are a get rich over night method, but if you have a successful enough website, it is 100% possible to be making a living off of programs such as these. I personally just use it for extra money, and I am receiving about $100 every month, and this number will hopefully grow as my sites traffic increases and I get better ranked in google. But for now, check out the article I wrote up on both the Amazon Affiliate Program and Google Adsense.

Amazon Affiliate Program:
Amazon Affiliate Program - Make Money from Amazon Mr Temmtation Beats

Google Adsense
How to Make Money With Your Blog! Google Adsense | Mr Temmtation Beats Mr Temmtation Beats

The Adsense one is more of an introductory video, but it gives you a basic overview of what to expect. Good luck everyone!

$100 per month...not bad. If you don't mind me asking, how much traffic are you getting to your site every month to make that $100?

$100 per month...not bad. If you don't mind me asking, how much traffic are you getting to your site every month to make that $100?

I have an average of about 400-600 visits/day but every now and then I will have a spike either up and down which can range from 100-1,000 visits.

---------- Post added 02-13-2013 at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-11-2013 at 04:14 PM ----------

and thats visits* not page views*

Doesn't Google and Amazon end up making all of the money? They are getting free advertising by you having them on your site. All you get is $100 a month. That ain't right, bro. Let's start a rally and protest. You and others are being exploited!

Doesn't Google and Amazon end up making all of the money? They are getting free advertising by you having them on your site. All you get is $100 a month. That ain't right, bro. Let's start a rally and protest. You and others are being exploited!

Well I agree to do it. It's not like I'm being forced to put ther ads on my site. It is a good source of easy income and a little extra spending money. Especially as a college kid. Also, I find that Google is a GREAT company, doing GREAT things and they treat their employees greatly. I support them 100%.

very nice job with adsense. You can try amazon products, CPA offers, and also try selling ad space on your site. These are more consistant and better converting in my opinion. Any questions PM me and I will be happyto give you my opinion.

i mean really 400 - 600 visits to a beat site day, you shouldnt even need to bother with affiliates

The OP is probably doing well on beats however he is monetizing his site even more. If you can have adsense or affiliates and make even more money then why not. Good Luck OP

probably, in other words you dont know. thats why the question wasnt directed to you
You didnt even ask a question.. lol and yes, i do well with beats, but if you have an opportunity to make extra money why would you? Thats like someone coming up to you on the street saying "here, have 100 dollars" and you denying it

No way in hell i would advertise other business on my site for a hundred dollars a month IF i was getting 600 visits a day.
the fact that everyone is trying get on that adsense hustle is why you will waste your money using adwords.
To each his own.
I just hate when people responds to a posts thats to a thread.

Last edited:
No way in hell i would advertise other business on my site for a hundred dollars a month IF i was getting 600 visits a day.
the fact that everyone is trying get on that adsense hustle is why you will waste your money using adwords.
To each his own.
I just hate when people responds to a posts thats to a thread.
Adsense is free. I don't use adwords

I agree that there is better methods then ad sense however you should always be thinking big and not limiting your profits. Keep at it Mr. Tem.

Becoming affiliates to websites is an excellent way to monetize your website and bring in some extra cash. Also, the Google Adsense Program is a strong money raker. It is important to note that neither of these are a get rich over night method, but if you have a successful enough website, it is 100% possible to be making a living off of programs such as these. I personally just use it for extra money, and I am receiving about $100 every month, and this number will hopefully grow as my sites traffic increases and I get better ranked in google. But for now, check out the article I wrote up on both the Amazon Affiliate Program and Google Adsense.

Amazon Affiliate Program:
Amazon Affiliate Program - Make Money from Amazon Mr Temmtation Beats

Google Adsense
How to Make Money With Your Blog! Google Adsense | Mr Temmtation Beats Mr Temmtation Beats

The Adsense one is more of an introductory video, but it gives you a basic overview of what to expect. Good luck everyone!
have you had better luck with conversions on amazon instead of other affiliate programs? I market music equipment specifically so i've been using zzounds but I heard the way amazon is structured you're more likely to get conversions if you can get them to the site

have you had better luck with conversions on amazon instead of other affiliate programs? I market music equipment specifically so i've been using zzounds but I heard the way amazon is structured you're more likely to get conversions if you can get them to the site

Amazon will convert better because of the layout and brand of amazon. However you will make more commission off zzounds.

Amazon will convert better because of the layout and brand of amazon. However you will make more commission off zzounds.
I've honestly only made like 2 $500 dollar conversions through zzounds which ='s $60 for 6% commission. I haven't had much luck monetizing my website. I only get about 100 unique visitors a day though, and im not sure how much of that is spiders/web crawlers/spam bots and how much is real people :\

I've honestly only made like 2 $500 dollar conversions through zzounds which ='s $60 for 6% commission. I haven't had much luck monetizing my website. I only get about 100 unique visitors a day though, and im not sure how much of that is spiders/web crawlers/spam bots and how much is real people :\

If you start getting a lot of sale always contact the company requesting a bigger %. Also what did you create your website with wordpress? You should use Google analytics for tracking your website traffic. it does not show the spam bots or crawlers :)

Back