Monetizing Your Website to Bring in Additional Income besides beat sales.

there's so many ways out there to MMO (make money online)

But take it from me...you need to start basic. I thin kyou need to focus on getting money with your beats before anything else! Then as you learn the basic concepts of internet marketing and you practice them with something you love (making beats) you will learn and get better. Then you can apply this basic knowledge to other ventures and make even MORE money!

A good place to start learning how to sell your beats with proper online marketing techniques is through someone that owns a successful beat selling website. There's a guy out there teaching these "secrets" and if you apply his info I guarantee you'll make money....I mean shit I've made money using the techniques...

You might be saying why don't I just tell you the techniques? Well....frankly I'm not an expert yet. If you wanna read my review of the guy "jeejuh" who IS an expert's course that will teach you what you need to know though its right here on my blog!

Last edited:
@AG Beats, thank you for the information. So it's an affiliate link you posted on your site, right? I just did the same thing on my website, but how does that make me earn money? By random people just clicking on it?

@AG Beats, thank you for the information. So it's an affiliate link you posted on your site, right? I just did the same thing on my website, but how does that make me earn money? By random people just clicking on it?

You make a % off the sale of the product. So every time someone buys the program he makes a % of the sale.

There is others called cpa offers that payout via email optin. So if you would put your email address in the person makes like .50-1.50 :)

Anyhow there is nothing wrong with making a little commission. It is a win win for everyone. Product gets sold, he makes his commission, and the producer gets better info on selling his beats!

You make a % off the sale of the product. So every time someone buys the program he makes a % of the sale.

There is others called cpa offers that payout via email optin. So if you would put your email address in the person makes like .50-1.50 :)

Anyhow there is nothing wrong with making a little commission. It is a win win for everyone. Product gets sold, he makes his commission, and the producer gets better info on selling his beats!
Thanks for the reply fam. I really need to get my business going.

If you start getting a lot of sale always contact the company requesting a bigger %. Also what did you create your website with wordpress? You should use Google analytics for tracking your website traffic. it does not show the spam bots or crawlers :)

I started it on dreamweaver but recently switched over to WP. and i do use analytics, didn't know that it doesn't count bots/crawlers

My fault for the late reply, PP got it on the head.

I make a certain % of every sale. Some people get mad and don't wanna buy it from my link just because of that but whatever that's just a petty mind state. Hopefully they still buy the info!

There's tons of affiliate products online. You can be an affiliate for dick enlarging pills that dont work, hair regrowth products that dont work, etc....you can make some money off shit like that.

Me though, I wanted to find a product I REALLY believe in that really works and get some $ off that.....I get $....the creator gets $....and the purchaser gets a bunch of info that will change their life forever....

So that's how I do it without feeling "guilty" or evil....there's a lot of scam artists out there so I understand why people probably look at me like Im this or Im that, or why don't I just give the info for free etc etc........but the truth is I'm just trying to spread a product that can really help us all as producers!

How do you guys think I even got the idea to do this? It wasn't from saying PAY FOR INFO????!!! HA!!!! **** THAT!!!!!!

Back