Mobile apps that make you money and help keep track of your music career

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
there been alot of talk floating around FP about how mobile apps are going to be the next big thing for producers and artists,music and business wise.

I know you guys know you can make a mobile app for your website and there are tons of other apps that are useful for us indie music professional
here's the article let me know what you think
Try the Artist Growth App for FREE: The Most Portable Artist Development Tool | DIY Musician

I'm researching now to write my own article
any mobile apps that you believe are great for music professionals(artists and producers,bloggers,webmasters,etc.)
mobile apps that intergrate with social media outlets

come on FP let put this forum to use with useful information for those here now and for those who are to come later

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

Good info. I only come to this section for good info I have nothing to actually offer it lol

to give or receive that's the purpose of this section I'm glad you got some good info from my post check this out sir for more great info
this stems from the debate on webcam in the Rap and RnB section

Last edited:
I know that for bloggers, BLOGGER owned by Google makes a mobile app of your blog as you create the blog. It's free.

For musicians, right now Soundcloud is about the only app that's totally free. Normally it follows the "wall" approach meaning everybody gets to hear what you upload unless you specific email addresses.

The SoundCloud app works good. I haven't tried the Blogger app yet.

For journalists, rappers and singers - iRecord for iPhone and EasyRecorder for Android do the trick. Both offer a Record and Pause feature. The PAUSE feature is important because you can stop in mid recording to gather your ideas and continue. Lets say you're freestyling but don't have a whole song. You could PAUSE and pick up the recording when you have more to add. EASY RECORDER even lets you go back at a later date to resume recording.

If you were creating an audiobook... Easy Recorder would be a good sketchpad.

Then there's good old email marketing, it hasn't gone away. It's probably still the best way to get in front of someone's face.

With all of the bands and artists around, things would get cluttered if you had an app for each one.

Last edited:
thanks for stop by sir

Back