mixtape promotion?

meta4tony

anyone kno of any legit companies that promote mixtapes most of them like talenthouselive are bots and don't get you real hits,
im looking for a pr company ,that can get my stuff on blogs n stuff
datpiff wants 700 to be a featured mixtape and i aint got that kinda bread right now

i havent used tumbler yet but facebook and twitter dont yield great results for me its not like myspace where u really could blow up out of now where.

its not like myspace where u really could blow up out of now where.

This is how we know we that you have no idea what you're doing...You can blowup on any social media median

Google +, facebook,twitter etc you just have to have a targeted list of people who are interested in what it is you are offering.. Most affiliate marketers have dumped google for facebook traffic/list building that's how powerful social marketing is...

It's important that you build a strong identity in the social media world in order to market effectively (it's not hard to do just takes some free time every week)

My suggestion is start building your lists on all SM platforms build a simple tumblr page and back link the hell out of it. Place SM buttons on it so others can market it for you

It's so easy to do these days if you need help with this PM me

honestly anywhere you can post a link is a potential promotion medium.. just takes some trial and error to see where it's actually effective, but chances are wherever you promote it, at least one person will check it out, and that always helps.

Last edited:
honestly anywhere you can post a link is a potential promotion medium.. just takes some trial and error to see where it's actually effective, but chances are wherever you promote it, at least one person will check it out, and that always helps.
Posting links everywhere just for the sake of getting the link there sounds like spam to me.
If you pick this route, keep in mind that spamming is bad promotion if promotion at all and people usually disregard it..

anyone kno of any legit companies that promote mixtapes most of them like talenthouselive are bots and don't get you real hits,
im looking for a pr company ,that can get my stuff on blogs n stuff
datpiff wants 700 to be a featured mixtape and i aint got that kinda bread right now

I can help you promote with social media. Your music can reach up to 200 people directly per day, and even more indirectly. Starts at $50.

Last edited:
I can help you promote with social media. Your music can reach up to 200 people directly per day, and even more indirectly. Starts at $50.

Hey JC pm me on this information
as March is my official go-hard with social media
I'm working Reverbnation right now and dabbling in facebook,twitter right now
and just got approve for adsense on my site so things are looking good

Last edited:
pm me the info thx

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

im trying to move past promoting my own music cuz honestly no on takes you seriously when you do
i dont wanna be on facebook tell ppl to check out my music all day. and myspace in its prime was way better for this, facebook is too personal plut there isnt any music players on profiles like myspace but thx for the info

The internet is flooded with people trying to promote and advertise their mixtape. Track your internet spins, plays, downloads, etc. and use that in your promotion information to promote your mix-tapes.

have you contacted internet radio companies yet?? I don't think ppl remember or even think about that as a way to get their mixtapes out there to be heard

Back