Mixtape For $60

rafztar

I submitted my music to be included in a mixtape and got a reply saying they liked my music and now want $60 to include my track on the mixtape. But I want to check the authenticity of their claims. Any input appreciated.

We checked out your music and we liked what we heard!!
We can get you on the Young Money Unsign Hype Mixtape Presented by "Grind Nation"

You will have a chance to be heard by the (Young Money/Roc Nation) label , great opportunity!!!
Mixtape will be available on audiomack.com, datpiff.com,gri ndcityent.com, and other websites!!!
1000-1500 copies of the mixtape will be printed up and passed out on the Summer 16 Tour!!! (Drake and Future Tour)
Email blast to over 10,000 fans!!!!

There will be Twitter,Facebook,Instagram, and Reverbnation promotion on the mixtape and also the artist thats on the mixtape!!
(Lil Wayne Manager) "Tez" and "Roc Nation" AnRs will be looking over all the music on the mixtape!!!
Its $60 to get your song on Young Money Unsign Hype Volume 17. (2 Spots for $100)
Would you like to lock in your slot?

OUT NOW!!! {Mixtape}- Young Money Unsign Hype Volume 16. via @grind_nation https://www.audiomack.com/albu m/grind-nation/young-money-uns ign-hype-volume-16

Would this be a good investment for me as a music producer. (Im not a rapper) I produce beats and songs working other unsigned artists/rappers

Thanks

I'm not really sure. I suppose its only $60 and if the opportunity is as big as it seems, then its worth every penny.

Back