Marketing and promo update!

ProducerJC

IndieHost
We understand how some producers cringe when it comes to introducing their music to new people. After all, audiences can be harsh with their criticism; and not only that, some music makers believe themselves to be the only expert on the planet. It''s that same belief which causes difficulty for artistic musicians to bring their innovative creations into existence, or being.

I think it's best let creativity manifest as it does, and with that in mind, lets take a look at what it takes to be creative on the music business side of things. We'll do this by take a look at the marketing and promo that's going into Battle 4 Exposure. This online competition is for music professionals that are ready to build a network of extreme music professionalism. It's time for music creators to take business into their own hands.

As most successful producers have learned, social media can prevent you from accomplishing your goals when you're careless about implementing it's use. This is why it's important to know your audience, those who like your music. Social media updates can become a distraction to some of us with huge work loads. Other producers feel that they simply have better stuff to do, even though they could benefit from the results of being active social media users.

Whatever the case, social media has become a valuable resource for all music makers because it allows us to reach listeners directly, much larger scale than on a local. This is why we use Hootsuite in our marketing and promo efforts. Online tools like Hootsuite make it easy to keep fans in the loop with your latest news and releases. Bulk Scheduling give users the advantage of uploading up to 200 messages by preparing 50 messages at a time using Microsoft Excel. Not only that, users can take full advantage of their team building tools and management tools. These team building tools allow us to spread the word about Battle 4 Exposure, click here to enter.

Hootsuite has become a critical tool for gaining the attention of rap battle participants, and I'm positive that most of you can use it to build the awareness of your music. After all, what's the point of making new music if we don't give people the opportunity to here it? And, why perform without and audience? What's the point?

I've found the best form of promotion isn't using Hootsuite for social networks, but I will agree that to some degree it works. I've heard and know from experience a genuine connection with your fan base works. Nobody likes spam, but people do need reminders of you. I would suggest using programs like Hoosuite very moderately, and encourage actual engagement of your target market.

Brian

Back