Marketing/ Branding (YouTube) Rapper/Producer/Videographer ALL IN 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyVisualz

I'm a decently popular producer on YouTube. Some of you may heard of me if not it's ok.. "SunnyTheRapper" (music production/rapper) / SunnyVisualz (Video/GFX).. I have around 3 million views with over 10k subscribers on my channel - My beats + my personal music & music videos go on this channel. I recently got into videography about a year ago and I started taking it seriously. I have shot & edited around 15-20 videos. (As well as editing my own) When I post these videos I shoot for other artists they don't seem to do numbers as I would expect. & They get a lot of dislikes. The music is not the type of music I make - not what my subscribers subscribed for I'm guessing.. I work with a lot of different artists & they all have their own sound.. Not all the same as mine.
When I post these videos.. I feel like my subscribers are more focused on the music than the visuals... Which is my work. They seem to overlook MY WORK & focus more on THE ARTISTS. If you follow what I'm saying. I know for a fact it's not the visuals that are bad - my work is up to par with these videographers doing millions of views. (My opinion.. but I could back it up.. Just search my name) & The music is not bad.. Again.. just a different style than what I make/produce/rap...
Anyway..
Should I make a separate YouTube just for my videography work? Or just let it rock how it is? Until my subscribers get used to me being a videographer along with everything else I do..
I really want to take film seriously, as I'm learning more & more each day.. But I also want to stick to what I'm doing as far as music production & rapping - I can do both, I'm just trying to find out the best way to do so...
(I do use playlists for my YouTube account - don't know if that make a difference)

Any marketing / branding tips will be greatly appreciated.... Don't tell me "whatever I think will work best".. Because I don't know.. Or else I wouldn't be on here.
ps - Yes I have some serious OCD :bigeyes: LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back