marketing

jjm1365

what is the best way i can market my music other than facebook youtube twitter and datpiff. It more so the question how can i get people to see the links from the previously listed websites

what is the best way i can market my music other than facebook youtube twitter and datpiff. It more so the question how can i get people to see the links from the previously listed websites

Real world footwork. You don't need anymore internet stuff. Get to the nearest club district and put up poster's. Those are the people who pay for live entertainment.

Best way imo is social media marketing aka twitter face book etc

you have to build a network of fans/people who atleast have an interest in your kind of music .

you can reach way more people (online) than you can with foot work (if you know how to do it correctly)

Hit me up in pm
THE WALKING ON WATER MEDIA/ENT. BUSINESS COACH
RESEARCH & INFORMATION GATHERING EXPERT

Start a tumblr or wordpress blog where you post your music to. Install Google Analytics. Write up well written posts about your music. Send all your Twitter/Facebook traffic back to your blog so you can monitor the effectiveness of your social media efforts through google analytics. I would focus on and refine your social media campaign before branching out. Once your network is solid you can explore ways to monetize the traffic and make money off of it.

Have ONE central location (i.e. blog/website) that you can refer all all your social links to.

Start a tumblr or wordpress blog where you post your music to. Install Google Analytics. Write up well written posts about your music. Send all your Twitter/Facebook traffic back to your blog so you can monitor the effectiveness of your social media efforts through google analytics. I would focus on and refine your social media campaign before branching out. Once your network is solid you can explore ways to monetize the traffic and make money off of it.

Have ONE central location (i.e. blog/website) that you can refer all all your social links to.

this is the route say on it and don't lose heart it may take months before you see a decent amount of growth

It seems like you're not getting the results you desire from online marketing. Twitter, facebook, youtube, and other social platforms are the best way to reach the masses. However, there are other ways to get results from your marketing campaigns. For that you can contact me directly. I need more information before I can help you specifically. For now, I offer this general advice...

To get the most from your marketing efforts, you must be extremely active in the music community. Personally, I send out about 200+ social media updates per day, which brings over 10,000 visitors to my website per month. I'm still in the process of monetizing my site, so it's hard to give an exact number to the amount of money this makes me. All I can tell you is that the money I make online grows every month.

I also promote locally within my community, which also bring great results. My closing ratio is much higher when it comes to selling face to face though. On the other hand, it takes more time and money to close face to face deals. Traffic conditions, gas, and other cost need to be considered when marketing this way.

Social media marketing can cost much less than marketing in person. The disadvantage is that you'll need to reach more people in order to make the same amount of money as face to face. You'll also need a monetized website where people can easily buy from you. Remember, people are still kind of timid when it comes to making credit card purchases online. Use PayPal so people can buy from you with confidence. Your closing ratio will usually be much lower than face to face business, but it doesn't matter if you're using both methods. You'll make the most money by implementing both methods.

I suggest that you use social media to promote your business while you're out building face to face relationships. Just because you promote using social media doesn't mean that you need to spend countless hours in front of a computer or on your profile. I don't know what your doing currently, but it seems like you need to be doing more...

Forums.

Find lots of forums where there's bound to be ppl listening to your genre, put links to your music in sig and start posting around.

If you want more advice hit me up in pm.

Back