Making A Soundclick Page

first example ...and chose a name that you going to have for your whole production career that way as you do build up a following and customers when you build a non-third party exclusively owned website they can find you

you purchase a domain name first. You can get it from godaddy.com and even name.com (I got it from name.com cause I thought it was cheaper + they have coupon codes). Then once you purchased the domain name like www.dopebeats.com you reroute it to your soundclick... In lame man terms you would set up www.dopebeats.com to go to SoundClick artist: dope beats - page with MP3 music downloads . There's an option that allows you to do it once you purchased the domain. Any more questions just ask.

PS - I did it. My site/soundclick www.DAHTrumpMusic.com

you purchase a domain name first. You can get it from godaddy.com and even name.com (I got it from name.com cause I thought it was cheaper + they have coupon codes). Then once you purchased the domain name like www.dopebeats.com you reroute it to your soundclick... In lame man terms you would set up www.dopebeats.com to go to SoundClick artist: dope beats - page with MP3 music downloads . There's an option that allows you to do it once you purchased the domain. Any more questions just ask.

PS - I did it. My site/soundclick www.DAHTrumpMusic.com

good to see you around man I haven't seen you on here in a min. you must be on your grind something serious
I just got up my site let me know what you think just click on the banner in my sig homie

Buy a domain man. But no point setting up if your not famous...

Yo how do i make a soundclick page but use a regular site name?

Example www.dopebeats.com instead of SoundClick artist: dope beats - page with MP3 music downloads

For the love of GOD people... Stop depending on Soundclick to support your online business. Build a website so you can show followers exactly how serious you are. Not only that but, Soundclick doesn't give you the tools needed to market and promote your music. Hell, they don't even tell you about them...

Last edited:
For the love of GOD people... Stop depending on Soundclick to support your online business. Build a website so you can show followers exactly how serious you are. Not only that but, Soundclick doesn't give you the tools needed to market and promote your music. Hell, they don't even tell you about them...
Thumbs up man!

Back