Making Money on SoundClick.. really that easy?

JakkHusher

I was wondering if anybody really makes a ton of easy money on soundclick? I personally feel 80% of the beats sound the same and dont want to be involved with it but from what im hearing is its an easy way to make money. Is this true.

It's all in the marketing... I know plenty of guys with no names that make 4-5 figures a month from their sound click page.

again its all in the marketing

It's possible but it's not easy. It's also not the only place to make more. I'm sure it people who make music around your way. Hook up with them to get started.

No such thing as easy $ ya got 2 work hard an make the right moves

true to an extent... it depends on what is being marketed and how much competition there is.

I person that outsources isn't working hard at all he's just paying everyone else to work which = easy money for him..

I person with no real knowledge marketing or the person trying to market his or her own brand is going to work their asses off compared to someone that is marketing something that already exists and is charging a much cheaper price..

PPC marketing ****ing a easy as shit if you have good copywriters and product that is currently being searched for by thousands a month

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

I was wondering, can i sell sampled beats on soundclick?

Yes you can

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

It's possible but it's not easy. It's also not the only place to make more. I'm sure it people who make music around your way. Hook up with them to get started.

Very good advice... you'll also find a lot of people don't sell their music to artist. I know around my way a lot of people are scoring and producing jingles.

With soundclick or anything you are going to have to make sure you are not competing for something that is over saturated

Example: if most people on soundclick are competing to sell south beats... maybe you need to specialize in selling a sub genre of south tracks... research and target different keywords than the other 5,000,0000 musicians or producers in that niche.

All this info can be found in google... also offer what those producers are not offering..

If you go in trying to offer Drake style beats or whatever style beats using the same names as producers that have been their ranked for years.. you're going to have a hard time...

Last edited:
True True. There are loads of producers on soundclick. To make money on there (enough money) marketing is definately a must. And probs would be hard work at first until you are noticed on there....

Yea it is pretty easy click on the red words on my signature there is some info. about how to be sucessful on soundclick.

I climbed the charts without a pay account. I don't know how.. maybe because I would give all my beats away for free hehe. But yeah.. it's all about traffic. Just put your name out there that's what todays cats are doing. They dont just make beats... they make beat mixtapes, sample packs, custom sounds for your vsti's, coupons, newsletters, they offer you to mix and master your track ect....

But in the end.. if your music is hot people will find you. Can't imagine Scott Storch making Still Dre in his bedroom without getting it out there. Good music travels.

I was wondering if anybody really makes a ton of easy money on soundclick? I personally feel 80% of the beats sound the same and dont want to be involved with it but from what im hearing is its an easy way to make money. Is this true.

If you believe that 80% of beats heard sound the same, you're probably right. After all, most of the techniques acquired by producers today are derived from YouTube tutorials and fundamental understandings of melody, rhythm or both. Beats become unique when producers reach a certain level of professionalism and music making skills.

The act of selling oneself and beats means taking daily steps toward finding customers to sell to. In other words, you're less likely to sell beats, anywhere, if you just upload music on soundclick and wait for customers to find you. We're all responsible for our own success, which means that we should look for customers to sell to and clients to work with; we should find them instead of waiting for them to find us. We're simply able to make money with our beats when selling ourselves as producers, first, in the real world. The ease of selling beats depends on our reputations from music making success. Anyone who knows the secret to making easy money in the music business should demonstrate the steps on YouTube, write a book and sell it.

Last edited:
Back