Making it

N

nutsoe

WHO ON HERE ACTUALLY THINK THERE GONNA MAKE IT MAKING BEATS? in my mind i think i will, and i hope you all will make it to, but there is a only chosen few so whom is gonna make it?

WHO ON HERE ACTUALLY THINK THERE GONNA MAKE IT MAKING BEATS? in my mind i think i will, and i hope you all will make it to, but there is a only chosen few so whom is gonna make it?

Please define "making it" as this has different meanings to a lot of people. Some people considering making a living off music "making it" others consider being a celeb producer "making it"

Define making it

Yeah, but it really depends on your definition of success, or "making it."

I'm a college student about to get a degree in something unrelated to music, so being a producer is not my primary career goal at the moment. I do love making instrumentals and recording local artists, so "making it" for me would involve gaining more clients to work with and perhaps selling some instrumentals online once I get my own website. Seeing that music is my passion and not my job, I think success would just involve falling deeper in love with music while getting my name out there.

But this could be completely different from other producers and beatmakers on here. Some may consider "making it" to mean becoming the next Timbaland, DJ Pioneer or Tony Maserati and have platinum awards lining their halls. It depends on how ambitious your goals are.

If you mean making money then I don't see any problem. But becoming famous is something I don't want to achieve, I'd rather be rich and unknown.

i guess i just mean makin a living of this music.. i guess im not looking to be the next kanye i do wanna get my name out there and actually reek the benifits from my craft, by meaning being able to make a living off of music, i guess i see it but its people that makes it by hard work, knowing someone or just dumb luck so i guess ill just keep on wit my music and see..

I'm actually an A&R on my homie's next album. His name is Toolez. He was signed to Black Wall Street and now ghostwrites, song writes, raps, and is an executive producer. He's in the studio with The Game and Moneygang all the time. If the beats are dope enough he uses them for The Game and other artists that are more recognized. If you want an industry link hit me up. I was just put on to this site and am definitely interested in what I'm hearing so far. We'll listen through all of the beats you got too. We listen to the whole beat too, not just fast forwarding to preview it to see if its hot. If you got those transitions and change-ups that make the beat pop then we dig it. Basically I'm out here looking for those hungry producers who want to make it. There is a lot of untapped potential.

There is a few ways I go about it too. I'm in constant contact with him and can usually give you feedback and let you know what he thinks about the beats. He doesn't have time for that, but you can contact him directly if you want. No response is guaranteed though. As of right now, you can send beats anyway you want, until he's back out on the road. If we like it then we'll contact you to discuss pricing and all that.

You can reach me via private message cause I can't even post my email for whatever reason...

---------- Post added 11-09-2012 at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-08-2012 at 02:32 PM ----------

Be sure to also google: TOOLEZ SLEEPLESS DREAMS for his last mixtape with Black Wall Street

I've already had a few people hit me up. Some fire from a couple of you...

Back