Looking for some good marketing pr street team etc

toretto

i been rapping for some years now put out a few tapes with little to no promo but now I'm looking to get pointed in the right direction of some good promo/maketing i have a lil under 3k to spend i read about coast 2 coast mixtape promo package of $1500 looks like it could put me somewhere ? just looking for some input

Out of interest, what sort of strategy have you got in place now? In terms of retaining fans?

A newsletter and a website? If not, that would be one of my first recommendations.

The key to marketing is understanding what the consumer wants before you create a strategy. A strategy that's backwards, from your product to the consumer.

I'll be going more in depth on my blog in the coming weeks and months (Internal Affairs). There are two blog posts already published, which you may find useful. Feel free to check them out.

However, if you would like, you can email me on newsletter@internalaffairs.co. I'd be happy to personally help in anyway I can.

Hope I've helped,
Jordan

P.S. I'd suggest not to bother with the coast 2 coast mixtape until you have a good foundation. Scrap that, I'd suggest not to bother with the coast 2 coast mixtape. I've never heard anyone report returns befitting of the sort of price you pay for the promo.

Last edited:
appreciate it man i def want to gather as much information as i can i went to your site do i have to sign up for the two blog posts ?

No you don't. However, I would recommend signing up to the newsletter as you'll get updates on when I post as well as some exclusive content every now and then.

There are two blog posts, this one will probably be more beneficial to you. It's regarding marketing objectives. Click here to read it.

The other one is about attitude, risk and sacrifice. Feel free to check that out, but I don't think it really applies to you per se.

Like I said yesterday, feel free to email me with more info about your situation. I'd be happy to recommend a few strategies and share ideas with you.

Cheers,
Jordan

i been rapping for some years now put out a few tapes with little to no promo but now I'm looking to get pointed in the right direction of some good promo/maketing i have a lil under 3k to spend i read about coast 2 coast mixtape promo package of $1500 looks like it could put me somewhere ? just looking for some input

Good investment would be to link with a publicist, they can help get you on major blogs, websites etc increasing your brand exposure. What is your sound cloud/twitter?

Back