looking to make custom audio equipment

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
I'm looking into making custom audio equipment as another revenue stream

saw this site here
KonoAudio Fashion Headphones: High-Quality Earbuds, Earphones & Headphones

looking into the details of this soon and will post
anyone with experience on making like camo headphones or headphones with your own logo etc..

Guessing I'm going to need to do this
1.become a wholesaler buy ...to buy headphones in bulk for les money per unit
2.find a way to get them customize

take a look here
I'm trying to really get into a total retail store of items through my site
but looking to keep cost down for my customers as well as my overhead

maybe I just need to contact ppl about partnership to have their products on my site as well to my custom products

music/products/service/social change that what I want my site to be

Last edited:
I would first make a business plan and then look for Business Angels and Venture Capitalists. If you find someone investing in your business you can have a better start for you business. Not just because of the money but also because of connections these people have. Furhtermore you will need a Graphic and Wev Designer. I think this is a pretty huge thing you will have to accomplish but it would be a good idea if you could offer people custom equip.

yeah I have a detailed business plan for selling christian music/coaching and consulting services/music publishing-songwriting-production team

just trying to diversify my revenue streams so I will be adding to my business plans just wanted to post my idea in here and see if anyone is making custom music equipment
mostly want to focus on headphones to will centere around producers and christians

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

found this site
Promotional Items, Promotional Products, Corporate Gifts, Corporate Giveaways, & Tradeshow Giveaways by Branders.com
but still looking around

Back