Logo/branding/domain names (Need Feedback)

A-Double

Battle Champion!
My name is AddVerb and this is my logo:

I am currently looking to buy a domain name and its a lot trickier than I thought.
Since I am a Beatmaker and a Designer/illustrator, I wanted my website to showcase both.
My question is: should I make two separate websites? 1 for music & 1 for graphic design.
Addverb dot com is already taken. I was thinking of getting AddverbMedia dot com, this name reflects both my music and design.
I came up with this logo based off the domain name:

I changed all my social media accounts to AddverbMedia because if I do buy the domain I want the accounts to reflect the website.
I do like my original logo, and I'm not going to stop using it, I just wanted a more cohesive image for my online presence.
A domain name generator suggests names like "TheAddverb" "AddverbWorld" "AddverbDesign"
There is countless ways of going about this, however in this case I want the domain name to reflect its content proper.
I'm just seeking some feedback, or if someone has already done something similar for some advice.
Thanks,
AddVerb

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't see any of your attachments, unfortunately.

To answer the main question of should you make two seperate websites, I'd say yes... And no. It depends.

Based off of what you've said, I'd go with one website.

Create a number of pages:
1. Home(/blog)
2. About
3. Blog
4. Design Portfolio
5. Music
6. Contact

If you plan on more pages which are only relevant to your music or your design, then I'd probably opt for two websites - maybe linked through the same domain name, but separated by subdomains.

Get a notepad and pen, then brainstorm what you want on your website. Once you've done that, you'll have a better idea of whether you should go for one website or two.

Hope I've helped.

P.S. I'd go with the "Media" domain as well.

Last edited:
Back