Live Off Beats Foreal??

JuseBeats.com

Hey have you been on that site live off beats? Is this postman real. He sounds like he knows what he is talking about. But have you seen success using his info? Who's making 100,000? like he says lol

Last edited:
no its a scam
dont buy it

Understand this:

There is no 1 "paved" road to success and many variables come into play to see results in the music industry, so you have to remain dedicated.

Ask anyone who is successful in this game.... each story is different....

I've watched his video's and heard his audio. He a very motivational speaker and speaks from the heart. He shares his knowledge and provides some useful tools to help you get started on your way.

Knowledge is always beneficial.

$.02:cheers:

i bought sellmorebeats and the tutorials were not about producing
sellmorebeats tells you to pay hundreds of dollars and spend days on a website that wont even make you that much income

liveoffbeats might be better

I'm interested in what he can tell me that I haven't known:

Soundclick
Build your own website
Start a newsletter
Price your beats
Sales specials
Give out free beats
Tag your beats with your website address
Make generic radio beats
Network
Sell beats for 99 cent as a promotion
Utilize myspace, facebook, and twitter

I mean what else is new?

By the way, all of the beats that are sold on my SC page are off of the street. I sell them exclusively for $50 to local rappers.

yea postman stretches the truth but the dude knows about marketing your **** and you can certainly learn some things from him. i wouldnt call it a scam...soak in the knowledge you can get off the website for free. telling you that you can make 100,000 is just part of the marketing scheme. If he was saying you can make 500 dollars a month (which is more realistic.) it probably wouldn't grab your attention.

for example after seeing one of his vids he gave me the idea to make a beat cd and sell that for cheap and mainly market that beat cd. and within 2 weeks i had sold 8 beat cds from people that i have never worked wit before and 3 of the people that bought a beat cd ended up buying some exclusive beats from me also. If i hadn't gotten the idea from postman to sell beat cds, i would probobly have never gotten those customers and that would be less money in my pockets.

hes not tryin to rip you off or nuttin. it cant hurt to learn a thing or two about marketin ur ****. just because ur not making a good income off of your beats doesnt mean hes full of ****. it either means your **** just aint hot enough yet or you didnt really soak in what is being said.

my opinion

I have seen him before and I really don't know, but i have never heard of him on anything.

sirius, aol radio, myspace, youtube. really nothing, so although I doubt that he is really doing this, I really can't say.

I know he was selling kits on his site that turned out to be modern beats, bangin beats, etc. He's a shady cocksucker.

Last edited:
yea postman stretches the truth but the dude knows about marketing your **** and you can certainly learn some things from him. i wouldnt call it a scam...soak in the knowledge you can get off the website for free. telling you that you can make 100,000 is just part of the marketing scheme. If he was saying you can make 500 dollars a month (which is more realistic.) it probably wouldn't grab your attention.

for example after seeing one of his vids he gave me the idea to make a beat cd and sell that for cheap and mainly market that beat cd. and within 2 weeks i had sold 8 beat cds from people that i have never worked wit before and 3 of the people that bought a beat cd ended up buying some exclusive beats from me also. If i hadn't gotten the idea from postman to sell beat cds, i would probobly have never gotten those customers and that would be less money in my pockets.

hes not tryin to rip you off or nuttin. it cant hurt to learn a thing or two about marketin ur ****. just because ur not making a good income off of your beats doesnt mean hes full of ****. it either means your **** just aint hot enough yet or you didnt really soak in what is being said.

my opinion

Glad to see you took action on the knowledge. That's how it works.

I'm the owner of LiveOffBeats and we have helped over 20,000 producers on their road to success.

Most producers get really good at making beats, but don't take the time to learn how to market and sell them. Many producers come to me asking "How can I get placements", when they haven't even sold any beats yet.

We teach producers how to utilize the internet to market and advertise themselves so that they can start bringing in income today and stop waiting and dreaming for that big break.

We have countless testimonials and done interviews with customers who were producers living in their parents basements making beats all day and came to live off beats are are making 2-5k per month just selling beats online.

The people who have never taken the time to educate themselves about liveoffbeats are always going to say it's a "SCAM", because they have no idea what it is.

But notice most producers who has actually given the courses, information a try all have seen great results not just in their income and in their lives.

So it's up to you if you think it's a scam and fake then don't do it. Go live your life and good luck to you.

If you want to educate yourself and open your mind and actually start making money with your passion then give it a try.

Their is a saying. Poor people get their advice from other poor people.

So when someone gives their opinion on something ask yourself are they where you want to be and if they are not, then you probably should ignore their advice.

There is a reason why broke people are broke. And it's because they refuse to learn from successful people.

Postman

I dont work for Live off Beats but I do know postman personally and have collaborated with him on music several times. Postman is one of the first producers I actually got money with (Selling Beats!) when I was pretty early into my career. I can say that the information that he provides on his site is real, and valuable. Theres no "scam" factor to it. He takes real life business and marketing principles and effectively applies them to the world of production, and has documented them in a way that is easily accessible for a producer/beatmaker. How you utilize that information is really a personal decision.

I've been in the licensing beat game for over 5 years now. I'm fortunate that my site has grown enough to become a significant part of my income. I've been able to so this with a small group of very loyal customers. I've seen sites come and go. In this very saturated field, quality and word of mouth trumps everything. I agree that you should take learn from those who have proven themselves to be successful! There's no other way to know if what you're getting is sound.

postman has great advise i wouldnt pay for it though

i watched a couple of his youtube videos and he doesnt seem to be selling anything. Yes the information he gives out uses figures to catch your attention but there not that farfetch. I saw another video where jeejah productions loggin in and showed his paypal account transactions, he made $7,000 and he was only half way through the month. Thats well over $100,000 a year. dont get me wrong i dont think it will happen over night. but i remember seeing this guy on soundclick and on his own website about about 6 years ago and he had no where near the success back then. I think the Postman's overall message is that you have to change you mindset in order to change you lifestyle. If you start planting seed now they will grow later. If you start promoting now in a few months or years you will reach your goals but in the end its up to you to do what you need to do. And i found his information on his free youtube videos very helpful and yes promoting you music day and night will help you sales. that basic marketing. So just because you enjoyed what he told you and felt a need to pay to hear more of it then thats on you.

i watched a couple of his youtube videos and he doesnt seem to be selling anything. Yes the information he gives out uses figures to catch your attention but there not that farfetch. I saw another video where jeejah productions loggin in and showed his paypal account transactions, he made $7,000 and he was only half way through the month. Thats well over $100,000 a year. dont get me wrong i dont think it will happen over night. but i remember seeing this guy on soundclick and on his own website about about 6 years ago and he had no where near the success back then. I think the Postman's overall message is that you have to change you mindset in order to change you lifestyle. If you start planting seed now they will grow later. If you start promoting now in a few months or years you will reach your goals but in the end its up to you to do what you need to do. And i found his information on his free youtube videos very helpful and yes promoting you music day and night will help you sales. that basic marketing. So just because you enjoyed what he told you and felt a need to pay to hear more of it then thats on you.

See to me this is the best possible answer anybody can ever get about this question. I have bought one of his products because I wanted to see if the product I invested in would make any difference to his free youtube videos. While I don't regret buying the product (and knowing that the values and principles I'm learning from it are life changing for my personal perspectives), you don't NEED it to be successful. Definitely watch his youtube videos, definitely listen to him when he gives his motivational speech (which is almost all the time). This mindset and determination that will sink in by listening to how relatable he is will do more towards your optimism and success as a producer then proceeding to buy his products and then feeling shorted or disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
smh i don't know how my above reply got like that. anyway, postman is legit and he really helps people out tremendously. And to me his info is worth what he charges. at the end of the day i guess it's up to yall to determine the value of the information he gives. but for me it's great

Back