Is leasing beats even worth it?

StanleySteamer

Hey guys just as the topic says I'm about to reopen my website shop with brand new beats, I switched from sampling to composing and I was wondering if leasing beats is even worth it? Should I just only sell exclusives through a make an offer button on my website? let me know your opinions on only selling exclusives!

Is leasing cars worth it?
Renting out homes... is that worth it?

Yes leasing is worth, if you have a strong client base, good price and good material

This is the era of too broke to buy beats but not too broke to buy J's, drugs, and thots rappers so you should focus on exclusives only.

Last edited:
I myself broke my website down into two sections for products.. exclusive and lease.

I found success when I seperated the two. You want a store for both. But not both on the same store.

In general though, I think leasing beats is just a way to make money off cheap rappers, that dont want free beats. At the same time its obvious to me that exclusive beats are a better deal for both parties.

Great answers guys I appreciate the feedback! My website is currently under maintenance and I got some brand new beats coming out since i switched my style up and invested in a midi keyboard and started composing so when it's up i'm gonna post it up for a review from people on here.

Back