Learning Business on your own

Treat yourself and your beats as a business and focus on your core competencies. Don't forget to invest in them too. For example if you're good at the music biz side of things, why not go and study something in this field and then you have a degree.

Wow! Ok so this is a lot of info!!!
And don't be fooled! The music industry is a very lucrative one. Sony alone last year brought in well above 50 billions dollars. You really just have to find your niche and believe and what you are trying to do. And never.... again, NEVER GIVE UP! Because this industry is going to test the hell out of your conviction. ;)

I mentioned this in another thread but it probably makes more sense to have the link in here. I am sure a lot of people here already have one, but if you sell beats online and don't then get a myflashstore player. The face book app alone makes it worth while.

If you want to learn business that how can you run a successful business and how to grow a business in good manner or how to market the products then just join the business coaching community.

Thank you for searching and giving us guidance, but a lot of those websites you gaved us had errors and they reverted to main page and the websites did not had any-thing specific in those categories. Only the first couple books would be helpful just the videos was stupid.

Thread is from 2011 so its no wonder a bunch of the links are dead..

Nowadays a lot of good (and bad) business info can be found on YouTube.

I've found some business audiobook gems on YouTube myself...

Back