Learning Business on your own

An important first step is preparing business plan to define your business, products and services, and outline your goals, operating procedures and competition. If your company needs funding from a traditional loan or venture capitalists, a business plan will be required. Make sure your plan includes a marketing approach, so people are aware of what you're selling and how to find you.
Creat business logo,web site cards and stationery.These items establish your company’s identity and help potential customers find and remember you.
Bp advertising is dynamic advertising group of modern era. It offers a complete marketing and advertising service, touching on all media and forms of production.
if you are searching any media, business and advertising solutions, Bpadvertising agency or ad agency dedicated to creating advertising and various forms of marketing for its clients.
It offers unique and objective solutions to enhance the selling of clients’ products and services.

Last edited:
Feeling the mobile app movement. Feedback so far had been nothing but positive. A little pricey, but I am very happy with the reverbnation layout. I was submitting music to a mobile app that featured many artists and got ok results then. In the end, people just love to play with their smart phones.

Last edited:
Don't want to upset the status quo here but I firmly believe that every person should stick to what they're good at, as focus is the key to success in anything.

If you're a musician, spend all your time making music and perfecting your sound, after all there is so much to be learnt. If you have 100% belief and confidence in what you're doing then other people will (eventually).

Just my 2 cents...

I think this is a great post. Being trained like a business man, most people in music can't relate. With the net those ideas could really help you out. Thanks for the advise

Thanks for the post, very good information here, it would take very much to study all of this but in the end it's worth it. When you invest in yourself I've noticed that it always pays back

You sir, post some very well informed posts. With a great amount of information and sources. Thank you for that, and thank you for this post. As it was really helpful and informative.

Back