Keys To Success as an Artist : Self Belief

I've got two main problems with the OP.

1) Just COPY AND PASTE your write up on here and post a link to your site (original article) at the bottom (or top, IDC), But don't make us leave the forum to view you're post.

And 2) How can you use "
law of the universe " in one paragraph, and then go on to say "
God is trying to test your faith ".
These are quite different beliefs, As a lot of people believe in "The law of attraction", and not "God". Personally, I would highly recommend leaving " God " (or any beliefs) out of your posts(Not trying to offend anyone), As I truly don't think this generation responds positively to that " idea "

Last edited:
A funny quirk about our psychology is that having an emotional response to feedback prevents it being accepted if it conflicts with already existing beliefs. I'm using an analogy from self beliefs to religious ones, bare with me here. If you challenge a religious person on their beliefs until they're in a corner they get emotional to protect their beliefs.

and u clearly didn't get it.
stop analyzing every little mistake i've done.
and it doesn't matter what you say Ollie
Ignore Ollie, he looks like an ******* talking all that bs.
We'll see who comes out on top at the end Olie

See religious people don't want to look at flaws in their beliefs because it provides them with comfort and stability in their life (which is fine and dandy if it doesn't hurt anyone) so they say stuff really similar to what is being said in the quote to protect themselves (however this post could harm people's progression). The problem with ideas based on beliefs rather than logic is that any challenge to them feels like an attack on the person in question rather than the idea trying to be discussed. Hence his self defensive maneuvers rather than discussion around his ideas.
The beauty of the human mind...

I can't help him and he won't help himself so i suggest everyone to stray away from his articles as they are bound to be poorly constructed, researched and thought out. They're thinly veiled manipulative attempts to market his own beats and his attitude means most likely nothing he writes from this point will have any higher value.

Last edited:
Back