Just posted my first ever Blog

alxgry

Whats up FP? Im working on getting my site together and stuff. I just posted my first blog and im lookin for what you guys as artists and fellow producers have to say about how my site is looking so far. If you have a twitter, feel free to follow me and Ill follow back if I know your from FP, you can find me @agonthebeat. Any suggestions for waht i could do to better my site would be appreciated! Feel free to comment on the blog or share the page. I eventually will be looking for people to link back with so if your interested you can PM on here or hit the email ag@agbeats.com Really looking to move forward this year, thanks in advance and heres the link!

AG Beats - Instrumentals With Feeling! - AG Beats - The Blog!

Good Stuff.
Setting up you're own site is def the way to go.
Weebly is the one I'd use if I didn't have my own setup going.
As a matter of fact I think I still have a page there..lol.

As far as what you can do to improve it...continue to add quality content.

::cool::

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply man! I plan on upgrading so that weebly banner goes away bery soon. I really like how easy it is, but it does kinda suck cause there is a lack of control it seems like. But I think it will do just what i need it too and Ill be able to overcome the glitchiness of it. Maybe pro will help too. Im so excited, Ive always wanted my own website, could never figure out what I would do and here I am! Thanks for the visit to my page!

cool site! I have one similar to yours, the link is in my sig. Like sftraxx said just keep posting quality content so people have a reason to come.

Dope site JTP, howd you go about getting interviews, just ask? Thanks for the reply keep doin your thing!

Whats up FP? Im working on getting my site together and stuff. I just posted my first blog and im lookin for what you guys as artists and fellow producers have to say about how my site is looking so far. If you have a twitter, feel free to follow me and Ill follow back if I know your from FP, you can find me @agonthebeat. Any suggestions for waht i could do to better my site would be appreciated! Feel free to comment on the blog or share the page. I eventually will be looking for people to link back with so if your interested you can PM on here or hit the email ag@agbeats.com Really looking to move forward this year, thanks in advance and heres the link!

AG Beats - Instrumentals With Feeling! - AG Beats - The Blog!

good looking site it's coming together nicely

here are my two blogs walking on water blog

and the changing hearts and minds blog

Yahh just find people you want to do interviews with and just ask them, some say no some say yes

why's that?

Im not trying to start a shit storm, but is all you do troll around and try to push negativity into other peoples lives? Like you always got some short response where people cant tell if your being a smart ass or trying to make them look dumb or what....I mean, i understand that its amusing......but damn brody

Back