Just left aftermath studios!!! First fxkin major placement!!!!!

yo congradulations brah. i would also like your contact info

you really dug up this thread I remember this thread back in 2011
I guess it's inspirational for ppl on the site

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Yes this is awesome. Good story...don't go crazy with your employee discount at foot locker. Be smart. Congratulations. Next time hit em for $2racks a beat...because there will be a next time

WENT AND RECEIVED MY CHECK!!!!

"come with me to the studio and bring your laptop, never bring a cd wth your work on it, thats how you get fxcked over".

Thank you so much for that!!!!!!!! Now I know what to do when the time comes.

Also the $ you got for it is fine. The contacts you got from it is worth millions!

Good on ya man, this is definitely a milestone in your career. You should do what ever the **** you want to celebrate, tell the whole world it wont hurt cause now you can name drop who you've worked with. And you've literally worked with the top of the food chain. name drop name drop name drop, and you'll get hit for soo many beats from soo many wack rappers haha. Na but seriously you'll find a decent enough rapper will eventually hit you up based on that name drop

Edit: Didn't realise it was an old thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations. You may get a lot of people come in here and say "man you got robbed" etc.....don't listen to that. Make the connections, get the credits, and charge the next artist more.

Keep up the good work,

Justin "F Major" Myracks

i agree. people will think that you got "jacked" but to be honest getting exposure and credits especially if its your first placement is a HUGE accomplishment. I remember a story someone once told me a while back. A local producer was offered to be managed by one of the biggest managments with connects but b/c he didnt want to give up "20%" , he turned down the offer. So i guess he thought he could sell his beats on "his own" make a long story short,
just know you will be cheated on especially if your a new comer, but it will get better as you progress.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

I'm a songwriter in LA and i'm seeking pop producer
PM me for more details.

The day he posted that was the last day he signed on here.

WEIRD!

not weird at all. i stay on fp but never really sign on. are you hating? lol btw, had 3 more placements with Joe and crooked i since this happen. actrually made joes ALQ mixtape and 2 joints from crooked. damn, nxggas wanna stick me for my paypah!

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

So what's next, huh?

did 3 more beats with them since then. just made joes ALQ mixtape and crooked-i used 2 of my tracks as well.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Damn, I didn't read the date. Wonder what ever happened with this?

im good son! lol ive been far but still close to FP. did more work with the house and just made joes ALQ mixtape. i have joes personal contact information and hopefully i make the slaughterhouse album. ive been banging shit out grinding hard to make that album. gave him about 20 tracks to try and make 'No Love Lost' and he used one of them on ALQ. for now, they are still my only mahor placements but i need to make the album to shoot up! around my city, im pretty much "that dude" to the local artist. and i say that humbled, not cocky. i have a great buzz and i have good business and still have never submitted one beat to over-saturated Sound Click!

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Fishy! -_-

fishy? lol, damn! nxggas wanna stick me for my paypah! im credible brutha. i have no reason to lie. lies dont pay bills nor get you far. usually those who doubt things are liars themselves.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Yes this is awesome. Good story...don't go crazy with your employee discount at foot locker. Be smart. Congratulations. Next time hit em for $2racks a beat...because there will be a next time

haha! foot locker was the good old days. how i miss them. but ive only done 3 more majors for them and i got $1,500. my beat game stepped up since then.

not weird at all. i stay on fp but never really sign on. are you hating? lol btw, had 3 more placements with Joe and crooked i since this happen. actrually made joes ALQ mixtape and 2 joints from crooked. damn, nxggas wanna stick me for my paypah!

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

did 3 more beats with them since then. just made joes ALQ mixtape and crooked-i used 2 of my tracks as well.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

im good son! lol ive been far but still close to FP. did more work with the house and just made joes ALQ mixtape. i have joes personal contact information and hopefully i make the slaughterhouse album. ive been banging shit out grinding hard to make that album. gave him about 20 tracks to try and make 'No Love Lost' and he used one of them on ALQ. for now, they are still my only mahor placements but i need to make the album to shoot up! around my city, im pretty much "that dude" to the local artist. and i say that humbled, not cocky. i have a great buzz and i have good business and still have never submitted one beat to over-saturated Sound Click!

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

fishy? lol, damn! nxggas wanna stick me for my paypah! im credible brutha. i have no reason to lie. lies dont pay bills nor get you far. usually those who doubt things are liars themselves.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

haha! foot locker was the good old days. how i miss them. but ive only done 3 more majors for them and i got $1,500. my beat game stepped up since then.

Good stuff man. E-mail me I can hook you up with some West Coast artists and Ray Cash.

congrats fam! I haven't had anything that great happen to me yet, but when I found out lil b used one of my beats ( i know, I know lol) I was so stoked!

I love hearing shit like this, I'm really happy for you. Congratulations fam!

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

ok im late, so what

Thats dope right there!! Shit $2400 for 3 possible tracks is pure blessings right there!! Nice to see you are getting a shot and who knows man just because you dont hear it on ya radio station does not mean it wont get no burn so make sure that contract correct even if you just do it for fun. Hope to hear ya tag on they next tape/album bro!

Even though this is an old thread, I missed, I'm glad this came back around as inspiration for FP.
Congrats. Those are big steps forward. If Slaughterhouse is using your tracks, I'm pretty sure someone else is listening as well.

*ah'EM* :cheers:

Last edited:
800$ each, isnt that much right? Im a beginner, just asking, heard that when you sell to big artist they pay like 5k? No idea really.

Back