It's Tax Season

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
I thought I'll share some information with the community
this information is good for ppl who are new business owners and dealing with taxes for the first time.
IRS Virtual Workshop

and for those that don't actually have a legitmate business and work for a living, I have some advice for those tax refunds you get every year.. invest 80% of your tax refunds into your mortage or rent or your production activities like promotion and new equipment.

if anyone needs help with marketing/promotion campaigns, researching tasks or information I can help for free.
just click on the banner in my sig
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert

Great idea. I personally used my taxes to knock out my student loans. It was nice to get rid of that monthly bill.

Great idea. I personally used my taxes to knock out my student loans. It was nice to get rid of that monthly bill.

exactly knock out a bill or two.. I paid close to 6months of rent so by the end of summer/late fall I'll have 6months of to use that money that would go to rent on a marketing/promotion campaign as well as holiday season.

alot of producters,rappers work for a living and get a tax refund and go out and buy shoes,clothes instead of investing in their business
and that free course is great.

Can't agree more with paying off debt and investing in your business.....

The thing then is that with every investment you make with your refunds you are automatically ensuring that you get closer to getting a refund next year, as any business investment or professional development expenditure is a tax deduction and in some cases may be written off immediately or over th course of 5-10 years - I can buy a new trumpet right now as my last has now been fully amortised (written down to death) over the last ten years. I can also get a new computer for similar reasons.

Invest in your business and yourself to watch those tax dollars continue to fly in the door each year.......

exactly knock out a bill or two.. I paid close to 6months of rent so by the end of summer/late fall I'll have 6months of to use that money that would go to rent on a marketing/promotion campaign as well as holiday season.

alot of producters,rappers work for a living and get a tax refund and go out and buy shoes,clothes instead of investing in their business
and that free course is great.

Yeah more producers should worry more about bills and saving up rather than trying to be fly. I am too old for that shit. I am taking care of my family and my business first and foremost. The other shit really don't matter

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

I bought a buncha weed n booze.

That's a joke. I never get much back, it goes into my bank acct for whatever my wife uses all our money on.
does she have a large shoe collection? I am afraid to leave the bank account in my wifes hands the house will be full of $1 tree nick knacks

'walking on water media" love it man, cool name.

thanks man good to see you back on the board and with the custom guitar loops still
how's business, man hit me up in pm with still need to build a relationship to build success
The Walking On Walking Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert

Back