Interviews For Producers/Engineers

G

Anyone been on one? How did you go about it? Any particular sites you may suggest for someone? Of course it has to do with your skill level and discography.

Anyone been on one? How did you go about it? Any particular sites you may suggest for someone? Of course it has to do with your skill level and discography.

I would love to interview you Trill please contact me in pm if you are interested sir..
should take more than 15-30mins.

thanks in advance sir
a lot of ppl will just approach you if they feel you can benefit their interview blog section

you can always send a press release to internet interviewers/blog authors and let them know you are open to interviews
letting ppl know you're open to the concept.

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

The best way to get interviews is to listen to interviews. Once you know where people hold interviews you can ask for one yourself. Do as many as you can, as often as possible. Good luck and God bless...

The best way to get interviews is to listen to interviews. Once you know where people hold interviews you can ask for one yourself. Do as many as you can, as often as possible. Good luck and God bless...

your interview questions will be sent to your email tomorrow sir.. I'll contact you here when I email them

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

Back