Internet Producer ! I need help

freezyy101

I have been serious on this internet producer thing since setember 2013.
I promote my stuff on twitter,youtube a little bit on soundcloud.
I have sold 5 beats since setember till now but there is something that I think I'm missing because I don't have a lot of traffic on my website and i don't make more then 2 sales in a month .I need to know what is missing any of you guys want to help ?

I have been serious on this internet producer thing since setember 2013.
I promote my stuff on twitter,youtube a little bit on soundcloud.
I have sold 5 beats since setember till now but there is something that I think I'm missing because I don't have a lot of traffic on my website and i don't make more then 2 sales in a month .I need to know what is missing any of you guys want to help ?

Where else are you posting links to your website because it's obviously not here? Where's your online store?

Most producers online get their traffic from the soundclick chart rankings, paying for advertising, being a major artists main producer, or by getting big on youtube.

Most producers online get their traffic from the soundclick chart rankings, paying for advertising, being a major artists main producer, or by getting big on youtube.

I think thats the key produce a major artists . I tried soundclick but I failed and I don't have for promos, I think I'm going to invest a lot of time on youtube more then my promo twitter account

I could post here bro but I would end up being seen by producers ! I know the trick

The trick, lol? Tricks don't make it in this game. Producers aren't the only members of this community. Do what you want, though you're minimizing your own results.

I agree with JC. You should get a link or a song up in your signature on this site. I've found people who wanted to work after playing the track in my sig, or hitting my link.

Last edited:
Back