Instagram Marketing Ideas?

Instagram is a powerful platform, but like every platform you'll find tons of vague info on marketing and best practices. Truth is, there are no best anything and no one, unless you've paid a service, knows your statistics. What this means is, noone can possibly tell you best times or days to post nor can you tell you the best tags to use because they don't know your: following, reach or how people react to your posts.

That bs follow 50 - whatever people and wait for them to follow back is silly. Sure, you'll get followers, but what you want are true FANS of what you post. True fans like share and engage, that's what determines rankings and lasting outreach when those who search hashtags

What it comes down to is this - Post good content that is ear/eye catching and people will follow use hashtags that fit what you're presenting and be consistent with it. It's that simple.

I've been using IG since 12, I now bring in mid 5 figures and up per year from the platform.

Be consistent .

I've been using IG since 12, I now bring in mid 5 figures and up per year from the platform. Be consistent .

Do you mind explaining what you have done in the past to bring in mid 5 figures? I post once a week on the same day and I have notice I have a hard time gaining any momentum fro IG.

Iv had a good bit of momentum recently on IG on my newest account, I have 3 different accounts but im putting the most attention into my newest.

I dont spend much time on it a day, i like to post maybe 3 times spread throughout the day if i can but that doesnt always happen.

I also dont think theres a correct time to post due to the different time zones all around the world, different countries are on at different times, its a 24hour platform. If you post good quality pic/vids that people want to see then they will follow you, and I always put tags on every picture/video which i believe it helps alot.

Like Cyko said consistency is the key. 'Like' plenty of pics/vids to draw abit of attention to your page.

Back