The Importance Of Staying Consistent

kevorkio

Whats good FP,

I have had a few up and coming producers ask me about how I stay consistent when posting stuff online and keeping my buzz up.

So finally, I decided to write a whole article about this topic for anyone who might need the help with this. I thought it would be a good idea to post it here since there are a lot of up and coming producers around looking for help.

Here is the link: http://prodbykizzy.com/2015/10/06/the-importance-of-consistency/

All I am asking in return is a little feedback and also what you guys would like to know next so I can write my next article based on something you guys need.

Peace!

Kizzy

Ayo Kizzy, first of all, why your name sounds so familiar? Lol, I know I know you from maybe a facebook/skype group. Not sure tho because I been dissappeared for a very long time now. Your page looks nice, clean and crystal clear. I wish the blog post would be more "practical" like, you're keep updating your posts on Instagram but what kind of posts works for you? When do you upload the pictures there, what are your strategies. I would mention and outlink a couple useful sites like Iconosquare, or Crowdfire. Good for SEO and also helpful. I KNOW "never share your business strategies" and all these posts that is running around on Facebook but hey it is a forum if you have any good tips you MUST share them lol. Just kidding, nice post, you should do more :) For an example of more "practical" posts, check out Quicksprout.com and nope I'm not affiliated them, I just spend 2hrs a day to read and re-read a lot of Neil's blog posts. Hope this reply benefits you as well, just as your future posts will benefit us.

Thanks for the tips!! I'd suggest sticking with Twitter though. As you've pointed out, consistency is key. That goes for your brand as well. If you're the whole package, and presented as such, you will be able to garner that much more support. In this day and age people want to feel that theyre connecting with artists. Even if you don't feel that you're making any actual sales via Twitter, giving fans that more personalized interaction and glimpse into your life will make them that much more dedicated :)

I agree Twitter is a very big outlet for me. That's where I have my hugest following. If you work hard and stay consistent anything platform you use can bring you the desired results.

Last edited:
Back