I'm Unknown, Made a hit, now what?

AG Beats

Ok, first of all I know that this seems unrealistic because Im not posting the song and I am biased towards my own music.

But lets say i made at the very least an EXTREME BANGER, if not something that could be in the charts.

This is the type of beat that wack rappers are not worthy of having the opportunity to get on.

I need someone who's gonna put their HEART AND SOUL in this ***** and they gotta have a KILLER flow. Meek Mill or Ace Hood could rip this shit. Its 160 bpm with epic piano and leads mixed with some trap-ish drums sorta.....

Just trust me its really raw. Type of shit to make u cry if someone told the right story on it. So what do I do? Just put it out for free? Email A&Rs? The world needs this to be a full song lol and a good one at that.

Everyone has a potential hit sitting in on their harddrive/disk. The problem is the right person doesn't have it in their hands.

So, you need to build relationships, in fact you should have already been doing that. You are 1 of many out there with the same potential.

Sure you can email A&R's, you can contact managers they're all over twitter and facebook, but not sure how far that's going to get you. People may not see the potential so it's up to you to display that. If you can record vocals over it do so (that will improve your chances)

Everyone has a potential hit sitting in on their harddrive/disk. The problem is the right person doesn't have it in their hands.

So, you need to build relationships, in fact you should have already been doing that. You are 1 of many out there with the same potential.

Sure you can email A&R's, you can contact managers they're all over twitter and facebook, but not sure how far that's going to get you. People may not see the potential so it's up to you to display that. If you can record vocals over it do so (that will improve your chances)

I cant sing very well at all, but I can rap...but how will that help me? Do you send tracks with reference verses/hooks even if youre not a singer/rapper? Like im decent at rapping could probably lay some verses but i def cant sing. And how else would you suggest building relationships besides internet?

I have an A&R or two following me on twitter, and Lil B emailed me back once and told me i sent him a banger and keep sending lol but that doesnt mean much cause he didn't/hasnt used it.

I got talent but I just don't know how to grind. This isnt like being a doctor where i know exactly what I have to do to get what I want. Is there such thing as managers for producers? lol... Maybe I should just put all my shit out for free until I gain a name i just really got no clue.

It helps because you can bring forth your vision. If you can't sing or rap well, network with people who can. Sometimes people don't see the potential of a beat until they hear vocals over them.

Well, there is only 2 ways you can build relationships with people and that's in person or online.

Of course there are managers for producers.. There are managers for everything, singers, producers, actors, journalist etc

Grinding – Keep pushing, keep working, keep moving forward, that's all grinding is.

Last edited:
Everyone I try to get up with that raps well is too hollywood to respond. I guess I just gotta wait for that day the right person give me a shot. Been tryna find up and coming rappers. I dont really care about getting paid at this point I just wanna get some credits. All the local ppl I cant get into cause theyre wack to me. When I first started last year I ****ed with a few ppl but I stopped cause I didnt want my name attached to their music

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

this was the track though i just uploaded it **** it lol

https://soundcloud.com/ag-beats/meek-mill-ft-ace-hood-type

Hello
Buy hip hop beats online today! Instant download rap beats for cheap and make songs like professionals. Buy beats for cheap without having cheap beats.
you can visit

Hello
Buy hip hop beats online today! Instant download rap beats for cheap and make songs like professionals. Buy beats for cheap without having cheap beats.
you can visit

Oh man....im sold now! What the paypal email so I can email you all my money

Dreambeatz music

Sorry,for this ,

but can not understudant clearly what is the right way please help

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

please reply me , with simple languase that help me to understand , i want just a proper way to post something ......

Throw tags in it so it cant be stolen when you put it online and showcase it on something like soundclick/soundcloud, then start searching for artists you feel could complement it. Don't expect to get Nas on your first banger, especially if you haven't made any kind of name yet. Look for artists on social media sites that are making moves but havent made it yet, they're your best bet at this point.

This is how I'm going to do it,

Once you know you got a banger look for a superstar in your hood/city. Someone with more ambition than you have, potentially someone with a lil local buzz. Sit with this guy and make sure to do your beat justice and finish the record. Make it radio friendly, and completely master it . Get another local hood nigga to shoot a video for this track.(It dont cost much to create a video nowadays) (go to your local community college/ put a ad on craigslist, these guys are a dime a dozen) .Create a youtube account and upload it.

If you've done your job right the a&r's will come flockin, there's no such thing as denying good music. If it didnt pop off, you were wrong in assuming this shit was hot.

It dont matter if the rapper gets all the shine, the old heads at the record labels will come looking for you. (make sure you have a tag for your records and place the tag somewhere in the beginning,)

This is a much better plan then sucking ar dicks and trying to get name brand rappers to rap on a no name producers beat. You have to be found to get shit popping, and fact is noone is looking for you.

GL BRUH

most of the rappers in my immediate area suck so im dippin out on this lil town soon lol. **** the internet im tryna work in person

beggars can't be choosers. you can either send it out to tons of a&rs and you might get lucky and one of them pick it up and send it to a major artist. Or you can send it to another up-and-comer and possibly build a relationship. who knows that up and comer could be the next big thing. Or you can just upload it on youtube and garner tons of views if the beat is really as good as you say it is.

Back