If money wasnt an issue how would you market and promote your next project!

All I did was defend my original comment.

Yes, I see that you're very concerned with defending your point.

$10/subscriber is a lot of money to pay in absolute terms, and I would feel bad if I didn't
point out to the people lurking this thread that it's an exorbitant amount.

Paying that much per subscriber is a sign that you're doing something wrong in identifying your target market.
All in all, I suppose you could say that it is "relative" in a sense;
Relative to how much you could be paying to achieve the exact same outcome.

The extra money you save by fixing the problems in your campaign can be put towards either:
a) Lowering your prices and maintaining the same profits, or
b) Maintaining your prices and increasing your profits.
It's all about maximizing the outcome.

-Ki
Salem Beats

Last edited:
I would submit to credible opportunities. I would shoot videos for my 5 best songs and put out a video and do as much promo with cds, stationary, download cards, etc. I would go to artists shows that are similar to mine and wait after the show to hand out the promo, because those are show-goers and they'll be more receptive to my song(s). I would have more money for gas to travel from uni-to-uni and do my own radio promo or radio targeting.

Very interesting to think about, but it will never happen; money or lack of it will more than likely enhance or diminish our reach. Yea I know realistically we can hope to go viral, but I haven't seen anything that is sustainable or learn-able. But great thread nonetheless. It gets the juices flowing.

I would submit to credible opportunities. I would shoot videos for my 5 best songs and put out a video and do as much promo with cds, stationary, download cards, etc. I would go to artists shows that are similar to mine and wait after the show to hand out the promo, because those are show-goers and they'll be more receptive to my song(s). I would have more money for gas to travel from uni-to-uni and do my own radio promo or radio targeting.

Very interesting to think about, but it will never happen; money or lack of it will more than likely enhance or diminish our reach. Yea I know realistically we can hope to go viral, but I haven't seen anything that is sustainable or learn-able. But great thread nonetheless. It gets the juices flowing.

research Angel Investor(s) this kind of thing is very likely if you have a product that has a foundation then you approach a Angel Investor
but you'll need a great fact based pitch

Im hoping someone from the US has a company in mind. Im looking for promotional company for a campaign I want to run in the UK and US. Does anyone know any good PR companies (hiphop artist on the roaster in possible) that would be good to contact?

Last edited:
research Angel Investor(s) this kind of thing is very likely if you have a product that has a foundation then you approach a Angel Investor
but you'll need a great fact based pitch

Sounds reasonable, but you know investors seem to look at music as a very risky pursuit. I even tried recently, but maybe I wasn't looking in the right places...I'll give it another go and see.

Sounds reasonable, but you know investors seem to look at music as a very risky pursuit. I even tried recently, but maybe I wasn't looking in the right places...I'll give it another go and see.

you will need a very solid foundation and just looking to expand

First Ill do an amazing music video and album
Promote it on every possible avenue
Then ill host a big party in las vegas where Ill do something controversial and viral for national tv to see
Then after that ill do a sextape with some celebrity...most likely TI s wife or someone married to get the magazines talking
Then ill do an interview where ill explain all whats going on and promote the album again
Then on the betor mtv awards ill get miley cyrus to give me a lapdance followed by throwing cash along with banners and tishirts on stage
And i need to stop dreaming lol

Back