I will repost your beats on my SC - 5k + targeted followers

Wrona

Yo
I'm just reading this section once again, I learned a lot from that; thanks to advice posted on that forum I managed to grow my beat business and my following.

I see you all struggle with getting in front of potential customers, as I used to few years ago.

If you read some posts here, you already know what is essential for getting sales - highly targeted traffic - you must get an exposure in front of eyes of rappers who would potentially buy your beats.

Now, after reading another thread, I have an idea - I can lend you my following to get you exposure.

I have a Soundcloud profile which I use for my own promo, and I managed to grow it to 5.500 + followers.

And 95% of them are rappers, because I've grown it after my competition audience.

And I'm a real one, here is the link: . Go, do research for yourself - check followers etc. No scam at all.

You can even have only 100 followers, but if they're rappers who buy beats - you are better than someone who has 100k following with just listeners.

You see offers for $20, $10 for repost - mostly from profiles which have LISTENERS. I got RAPPERS. ( GO AND CHECK ).

And I will do repost for $7. If you want more than 1 repost, we can negotiate on that.

I've got sales from that. And I will still upload beats, because it's my audience where I have customers from. Follow me and you will see that I'm not bullshxxx'in right now.

You should pay for advertising if you want to grow your business. You probably heard that before, and now Im telling it to you.

If you want to be featured - hmu: wronadabeatmaker@gmail.com

Bless up

PS. I never even did that before. That idea came to my mind after reading few threads right here, I see a lot of you guys need something I already have.

Back