i need a website designer!!!!

Guttah2010

i need a quick free soundclick or webpage done...im doing some test between different internet markets that work for my beats..ps dont think of it as FrEe labor because if its done right then i will hire you to keep my graphics in order (twitter,facebook,youtube,and soundclick) i dont have alot of money to pay but i will pay because i beleave evryone should get paid for what they do..

i need a quick free soundclick or webpage done...im doing some test between different internet markets that work for my beats..ps dont think of it as FrEe labor because if its done right then i will hire you to keep my graphics in order (twitter,facebook,youtube,and soundclick) i dont have alot of money to pay but i will pay because i beleave evryone should get paid for what they do..

Obviously, you have no idea of the amount of work that goes into building or designing a website. Nobody will do this type of work for free, it doesn't matter if you'll hire people for graphic work later. In this business, there is no "later", there's only right now. A one page website can cost upwards of $300 or more; therefore, you need come correct when asking people to work for you.

You're asking for free labor dude. Why would I, or anyone else, do a free job for you when others are willing to pay? We do this in order to pay my bills now, not later. Get your money up if you want to get results.

**** off dude I don't have a lot of cash been making beats a long time. Plus YOU don't have two make me shit because it's a lot of other willing to take me up on my offer. I plan getting my graphic change monthly so whoever I choose will get paid bitchhhhhh. B

**** off dude I don't have a lot of cash been making beats a long time. Plus YOU don't have two make me shit because it's a lot of other willing to take me up on my offer. I plan getting my graphic change monthly so whoever I choose will get paid bitchhhhhh. B

JC was just telling you the truth, but if you can find someone that believes in your vision and is willing to give you free services that's great sir... but the cussing and all that is not needed keep it professional. I understand this is just a forum to alot of ppl but to others it's a place to network and pitch their business services.
but you did say you dont' have alot of money,there for I believe you have some contact me and I can help you build a budget together for free.
Look in the collaboration section I think I guys offers $15 soundclick layouts that's not bad at all.
but if you want to build your own website or even a professional soundclick page you need to buy a domain name and with a website hosting. I understand working at the grassroots level.
If you do go with a independent website apart from soundclick won't you need a beatstore widget like myflashstore or isellbetternow??
I don't think soundclick has widget that you can add to any page on the internet,soundclick is internalized right?? correct me if I'm wrong FP Fam. but that's something to think about
but as I stated I'm happy to help you with your information and research needs free just click on the banner below sir..
I hope you the best blessings for your business ventures.

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
JC helped me out with getting started,don't let your angry get in the way of networking with a professional like JCProducer or myself.

@fataltone the guy that does 15$ soundclick layouts is probably still learning and perfecting his craft. plus im not sure how good he is at creating a website. Still it should be a good bet for someone who expects something that takes so much time and knowledge for free...

that been said mista` Gutta you came here for help and then threw stones at the people that offer it! that aint cool! Now if you cant take the truth or maybe you are not prepared to hear it...dont waste peoples time... there is a great tool around on the internet called "Google" you should try it! and if it aint there...you probably dont know what youre looking for! Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

You're an angry one, aren't you? I'm just speaking the truth young buck, no need for the hostility. Most people are low on cash, which isn't my problem; and by the way, most people work with people who have money. This is the point of having a job. You don't realize what you're asking, so let me break it don't for for you.

A single page website can take up to a week to create and design. There needs to be a Front Page, this is the page that your visitor see, and an Administrator Section where the content and graphics are uploaded. So basically, you're asking for a week's worth of free work. The is equal to asking web designers to pass on paying gigs to help you, for nothing in exchange. There are limitation all webmasters have when it comes to taking on new jobs. We must make our time count; especially, for those of us with bills and other business expenses.

I'm not the only web designer who feels that your asking a lot. $15 is the cheapest price I've seen for soundclick profile designs. I don't know how professional the designs are or what not. However still, the design isn't free of charge. For future reference, don't throw a fit when people tell you things you don't want to hear. Doing so only makes you seem like a female on her period, no offense intended.

Apparently, your goal is to sell beats online and show your professionalism in the process. Getting a website a good idea, however, you won't get the results you want unless you put your money where your ambition is. Websites are better and cheaper than soundclick VIP pages. Your online customers will judge you by the money and time you put into your website. BTW, I host Battle 4 Exposure which is a Future Producers sponsored event. Keep your eyes open, enter and you might win a free website design.

Good luck with starting your online business, selling beats and all. Read this blog on the subject, whether you like me or not. Either way, you could learn a thing or two which should put some extra money in your pocket and help you sell beats.

Last edited:
If you do go with a independent website apart from soundclick won't you need a beatstore widget like myflashstore or isellbetternow??
I don't think soundclick has widget that you can add to any page on the internet,soundclick is internalized right?? correct me if I'm wrong FP Fam.
naw you can use the soundclick store widget on your site, i got mine on the front page of my site : Home Studio Guide's ...It's free and soundclick doesn't take too much out of the sales you make. I haven't marketed my beats very much but this is definately a nice feature to look into if you're making a website.
and im definately with those guys on the fact that most people won't take time out of their day to make you a free website page. I know i don't have time to spare on someone i don't know, but maybe offering to have a link to their site or accrediting them in some way could give some incentive for them to help you. IDK man good luck

Last edited:
naw you can use the soundclick store widget on your site, i got mine on the front page of my site : Home Studio Guide's ...It's free and soundclick doesn't take too much out of the sales you make. I haven't marketed my beats very much but this is definately a nice feature to look into if you're making a website.
and im definately with those guys on the fact that most people won't take time out of their day to make you a free website page. I know i don't have time to spare on someone i don't know, but maybe offering to have a link to their site or accrediting them in some way could give some incentive for them to help you. IDK man good luck

thanks I don't want to deal with soundclick at all but I need to know this kind of stuff for my clients I help setup stores most wanted to setup through soundclick and didn't want their own website site with their own chosen hosting.

My Production company will use myflashstore or isellbetternow player/store widget I haven't decided yet.

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

i just want to say man that this a environment where real people speak the truth man. Dont take what he says personal all this is business feel me

Back