I Need HELP!

S

spotebeatz

I've been producing for about 2 years, i've worked with artists all over my state, have produced mixtapes for these artists and all im ready to move forward and possibly get placements with bigger artists how should i go about this? can anyone help me? not just tell me what to do but somebody that will actually help me

add a discography to your site

continue to work with up and coming artists find them through youtube,facebook,twitter,and Reverbnation.

keep building true relationships get phone numbers not just email addresses
hopefully one of those relationships will lead to a artists with more clout/buzz which will lead to getting your foot in the door to some major placements

but if I was you I would focus on the underground and if things pop off on a higher level fine
get your money where it's at now!!!

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Last edited:
Instead of just wanting to upgrade by working with bigger artists, don't rule out placements in film, tv and video games. When trying to get bigger artists, you are limiting yourself to only major publishers. You want to also target music supervisors, gaming programmers/managers, music licensing companies. We have an industry list of those people, that we provide to artists, beatmakers, composer, etc and a step by step pdf of how to get started. It is a fee but at $5 is it really a fee? But remember when dealing with these people. Make sure that your paperwork on your end is right. Once they come at you, you have to be ready or they won't come back. Get your beats registered with the copyright office and sign up as a Publisher & Songwriter/Composer with ASCAP (or BMI if you prefer) so you'll get the proper credit and payments from placements.

Back