i’m going to earn enough money and respect to do what ever the **** i want to do

Chief Aleel

If enough money fell from the sky for me to live and do whatever i want at this moment in life… id kill off all social media and stop paying attention to all these peoples opinions on the internet. Id kill my growing internet ego.. and stay at different places around the world for months at a time with my friends and learn about all the different forms of art and how people function differently based on their way of living. Id take so many pictures and videos and keep them to myself… not to brag and post on Instagram.. but to make and keep meaningful memories. Id smoke weed in as many beautiful places as possible and capture the euphoric memory inside my head knowing no ones opinions could touch me and id only be around the people who i enjoy being around the most…and learn how to be a better humble, talented, open minded human being…. i’m going to do that..i’m going to earn enough money and respect to do what ever the **** i want to do..

-Chief Aleel

Back