Huge FREE A&R Contact and Label Contact list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SannyBoi

Damn just found this site where a guy who used to work at a major label offers his whole Industry contact list for free.

I just downloaded it n there are tons of numbers and emails from all the Top A&R's and Label contact persons in the game!

This one seems to be pretty up to date too! just tried to call Baby from cash money for fun but the assistant brushed me off haha!

had to fill out a short survey first but it was def worth it.

www.freeaandrcontacts.tk

Ima try to submit some material eventhough i know they'll prolly throw it in the bin or on the staple but hell...email is free right ? :D

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Contacts for Atlantic Records :D

Julie Greenwald,
President
212-707-2232
julie.greenwald@atlanticrecording.
com

Mary Gormley, A&R
212-707-2720
mary.gormley@atlanticrecording.
com
no unsolicited material

Mike Caren, California A&R
818-238-6811
mike.caron@atlanticrecording.
com
no unsolicited material

Ali Buttars (Director
A&R)212-707-2067

Anne De Clemente
(Manager A&R Admin)
212-707-2133

Leslie Dweck (Sr Dir A&R
Operations)
212-707-3336

Damon Eden (Mgr A&R -
Urban)
212-707-2048

Lanre Gaba
(Manager A&RAdmin)
212-707-2103

Greg Johnson (A&R Rep)
212-707-2615

Darrale Jones (VP A&R -Urban)
212-707-2231

Last edited:
hmmmm.

u know they already get tons of emails and shit from people they know, so they probably treat anything extra like spam.

BUT HEY, U NEVER KNOW ......... IMMA SUBMIT MY SONGS TO ALL OF THEM.

you sure mike carens name is misspelled? just didn't know if you copied and pasted or typed it all our yourself

its all good though thanks for some good contacts

:rofl: at anyone who sends shit in without knowing them personally or doesnt have a recommendation through someone

Last edited:
at anyone who sends shit in without knowing them personally or doesnt have a recommendation through someone

Yeah alot of them don't accept unsolicited material but some do! you'll never know if u dont try...
i mean email is for free n if u got a name that sticks they will remember it the next time they gon hear it...

im suprised that one person, cant think of their name, who has been making so many posts about where to find a&r info, has not posted in here yet...*waits*

Last edited by a moderator:
yo can u upload it somewhere this fekken survery shizz never works for me. tried like 3 times and always stays on 'survey not completed.'

This is a business guys and us a producers just want jobs. Submitting tracks is just like sending a resume to the post office for a job..now that you have direct numbers and emails you're just getting the NO and diss of yea thanks for reaching me send me your epk, and best 5 records through sending site like yousend it. Then you send it and won't hear shyet else from them. Unless you approach them showing that you're really worth money, and don't just have hot tracks (which who gives a fuk, cause everyone do now) then what separates you.

any Def Jam folks you can post if at all possible ?

I posted L.A. Reids # on here somewhere. I don't have my phone no me right now, but he can care less if I post it on here cuz his assistant will answer. I got his cell too. but thats personal.

@sannyboi Def Jam, hence why I'm asking ...

Island- Def Jam
Music Group
825 8th Ave. 28th Flr.
New York, NY 10019
212-333-8000
212-333-7255

Karen Kwak/ Head A&R
Urban A&R Karen Kwak
karen.kwak@umusic.com

Ian Allen (Manager A&R
Admin - Clearance)212-333-

A. J. Benson (VP A&R
Administration)
212-333-8354

Shalik Berry (A&R)
212-603-7824

Jay Brown (Ex VP A&R)
212-445-3354

Leesa Brunson (Director
A&R Operations)
212-445-3646

Tipp:

If u got the Name of the Person u're looking for u can easily guess their email Adress if u have another one from the company!
Hence:

karen.kwak@umusic.com

this means Ian Allen's adress will be:

ian.allen@umusic.com and so on.

Some more guys who're working at Island-Defjam NY:

Rob Stevenson/ Director
A&R Paul Pontius/ VP A&R
Jonathon Benedict/ Director
A&R Joshua Sarubin/ A&R
Rock Jay Brown/ A&R Urban
Shakir Stewert/ VP A&R

Good Luck :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

I posted L.A. Reids # on here somewhere. I don't have my phone no me right now, but he can care less if I post it on here cuz his assistant will answer. I got his cell too. but thats personal.

Antonio LA Reid (Chairman): 212-333-1301

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back