Huge FREE A&R Contact and Label Contact list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll never get any of those people on the phone...EVER. They have assistants and secretaries who screen calls. The only phone calls they answer are from the secretary.

Also too...Those corporate email addresses...they don't check those. Your email will go to a spam box, and never be checked...ever. Or either they are checked by their assistants/secretaries.

And one more thing...

Shakir Stewart is DEAD. So you probably shouldn't call up the label and ask for him.

Find another way in fellas. All of those avenues are dead ends.

u're right about the calls but not about all of the co email adresses.

I know for a fact that alot of them are in use because i used to have mail correspondence with labels due to my job and they used to be regular corporate adresses.

But troup is definitely right about the fact that a simple email or phonecall won't get you anywhere...

But hell this shit is like lotto...

i already mailed to some of the smaller (!!!) labels on the list and about 40% of the guys i've written already got back at me.

u're right about the calls but not about all of the co email adresses.

I know for a fact that alot of them are in use because i used to have mail correspondence with labels due to my job and they used to be regular corporate adresses.

But troup is definitely right about the fact that a simple email or phonecall won't get you anywhere...

But hell this shit is like lotto...

i already mailed to some of the smaller (!!!) labels on the list and about 40% of the guys i've written already got back at me.

You definitely have better luck calling / emailing the smaller, unheard of labels. That's what got me into doing TV stuff...just happened to call an indie label, and the person who answered the phone just happened to have gotten a new gig as a music supervisor on a new mtv show that just happened to be 3-6 Mafia's reality show.

You definitely have better luck calling / emailing the smaller, unheard of labels. That's what got me into doing TV stuff...just happened to call an indie label, and the person who answered the phone just happened to have gotten a new gig as a music supervisor on a new mtv show that just happened to be 3-6 Mafia's reality show.

True! That's what i'm talking about! give it a try, you never know who's gonna be interested in your material and for what...

---------- Post added 11-18-2010 at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was 11-15-2010 at 12:31 PM ----------

FREE A&R Contacts

FREE Label Contacts

Get get em while they last! :)

the list is probably dead because it's outdated try by googling independent label in california,georgia,texas ect...ect..
try different keywords like indie label
christian indie label
christian rap label
urban christian label
christian media entertainment label
etc..etc..
see what you recieve copay and paste the info
once you have a list
get you pitch ready(as well as your site,that has streaming player of your songs,instrumentals,etc..)
have a e-press kit on your site as well
have your Discography on your site click here for more info

I'm going to write a blog article on this seems like alot of ppl don't know how to approach ppl through cold callng for business opportunies

click on my banner below to check out my site and check out the WALKING ON WATER BUSINESS SERVICES and BLOG
thanks in advance
OFFICAL GRAND OPENING OF THE Holy Lamb Media & Ent. site is Jan.1

Last edited:
You guys are really getting your hopes up a bit or have some unrealistic expectations of how the music industry works. Like Troup said (Man why are you always beating me to these posts lol), you'll never get anywhere making calls to these numbers. Trust me, I tried it MANY years ago when I was first getting into the game. The same rules then apply now... they DON'T accept calls or material from anyone they don't know and have never heard of. In fact let me let yall on a little secret about the music industry: You don't find the music industry... the music industry finds YOU!

That's the true reality of the game real talk. Anyway, good luck on the cold calls. :-)

you can call smaller labels,multi-media companies
if it works it works that's whole thing with cold calling you may call a thousand ppl in a week and ten 10 and 1 clients

I believe in cold calling for business opportunities and build networking skills so you can present your company/brand professionally and building solid relationships to build success

Last edited:
Gee, some of you producers here are just bad news Betty's! Thanks for the post period. One step closer in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back