This is how you find artists for your beats

chilla2

Here's what you do. Find a good artist, and be their producer. Look at the industry it's going back to this. It's the late 80s/early 90s. Look at all the artists with a promising future, they have their house producers that know their sound,and that's what works.

I'm not discouraging selling beats,but you guys are ****ing it up for real producers that sit with artists to do a song and have real input. Find a good artist,and consider them your best synth.

Here's what you do. Find a good artist, and be their producer. Look at the industry it's going back to this. It's the late 80s/early 90s. Look at all the artists with a promising future, they have their house producers that know their sound,and that's what works.

I'm not discouraging selling beats,but you guys are ****ing it up for real producers that sit with artists to do a song and have real input. Find a good artist,and consider them your best synth.

this is nothing new
every producer should be involved in song development
but don't limit yourself to one artist
work with as many artists as you can build up your discography
and still sell beats on your site and through sounclick
invest time in setting up many revenues streams
from being a tracking,mixing engineer
to teaching other producers the the game
selling drumkits
instrument patches

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professional Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

I agree with all that other stuff,but that's coming from someone like us that have been doing this for a while,and we know how to be a PRODUCER. You're kinda assuming these guys are producers, but no, they're hopping online with their wack 1 week of experience beats and selling them for $20 a pop. They don't know how to make,or how to help make a song. So yea I agree,but I think they should have a focus.

Back