This is how you can earn €2000+ a month with music with just 3 months of your effort.

chris.evione

Hi guys, my name is Chris, owner of a company called Evione. I'm a music industry expert that has a huge background in the music industry.

I want to represent my FREE eBook called "Music Industry - Path To Success", the book that got over 500 downloads in less than 24 hours. Proof: https://extraimage.net/images/2017/11/14/871207d912a8a847fba6e44be3c3899f.png
https://extraimage.net/images/2017/11/14/b6b7ef085b6262c6d3e765f57f3764f8.png

The amount of people we've got support from is really overwhelming.

Before I give you any links, let me introduce myself a little;
I'm a producer/ghost producer/ghost writer from Croatia and I started producing music in the early ages of 15. In 2014. I've got 2 major label deals, 1 from "Ministry Of Sound", and one from Spinnin' Records. I was really shocked when 2 of the biggest labels offered me a release, but unfortunately, I refused because those terms written in those contracts are just insane. They buy you off as a brand for a huge amount of money, and they invest in you even more, and more, and you never actually pay them back.

Another reason why I refused is that you don't own your music anymore, and personally, I just don't want that. I know some people would really love to be distributed by a major label like Spinnin' Records, but that's not what I want out of my music career.
After that, I opened up a ghost producing company called Evione Studio, and I've got help from an amazing team of people including Hans Williem Mallon (Co-Founder of the brand Tiësto), Mike Van Handerson (Former manager of Musisallstars Management), Seth Rogen (Producer at Warner Music), Luke Heick (Former Producer from Sony Entertainment), and many more.

In my journey, I've learned a lot about how major labels work, but not just the labels, I also learned how independent artists work as a brand. I was introduced by some major strategies that are used today by artists like DJ Snake, Marshmallo, R3HAB, KSHMR etc.

I've sold over 300 tracks (ghost productions) in the course of 3 years, that are distributed worldwide by major labels, artists and even smaller brands.

I can imagine that you're skeptical after reading this story, and I get that. I would be too if I was on your position right now reading this.

That's why I'm giving away my book for FREE, and the reason why is that I've learned the most valuable lesson from my mentors, and that lesson is to NEVER sell something you've got for free.

I don't want to make money out of my book, and selling it for a high price like everyone else does. I just want to help people succeed in their career, since most of you are just starting out, or you want to make your brand much larger.

In the book I'm talking about all of the thing I've done to get some of my closest producer friends to get from earning €0 a month, to earning €2000+ a month, with all of the details that experts in this industry hide from the mass music industry of producers.

You have nothing to lose really, I'm not asking for money, I'm just offering you some help, cause I'm all about helping people.
You can download the copy of the book on - http://evione.com

Try it out, and after you've read it, give me your feedback.
I'm always available at chrisfayer@gmail.com

I really hope that you'll succeed in your career and I wish you all the best.

Cheers!

Back